Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting DIM and SP- Am I going to lose my growth??

I recently had DUTCH testing and found that my estrogen is high and I'm not metabolizing it properly, I have estrogen dominance, and my androgens are high. My Dr. put me on DIM and Saw Palmetto, and NAC to help my liver metabolize estrogen correctly. 
I'd had a different hormone test done last year that showed LOW estrogen but still estrogen dominance. A few months ago I used a fascia blaster for a while (on my body, not my breasts). Some people are now thinking the FB causes a release of hormones from the fat cells. Well, I wonder if it did that for me because in the last few months my breasts had gotten bigger and my figure is curvier. 
Now I'm wondering if the FB caused my estrogen to go high and that's why I got breast growth out of nowhere. Am I going to lose all my growth on the DIM, SP and NAC?? 
I really need to get my hormones leveled out because I've had some other issues but I'm going to be so bummed if I lose the little bit of boobs I've finally grown.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread