Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Various ways to NBE basic guide

Looks like some good general directions to take without getting into too much detail (which is good).

I think nutrition should always be the first step on everyone.  But especially those who are small chested, have a hormonal problem, have a mood problem or have a metabolic disorder.

I think a mild amount of herbs is actually the second step, before noogle and massage.  Herbs give much greater results with much less work.  Lots of women do run into trouble with high amounts and/or because they have a health problem.  Hence why I put nutrition first.  And why I say to keep the herbs mild and low.  Something like: 1 capsule red clover, 1 vitex, 1 50% saponin fenugreek extract, 1 saw palmetto extract.  Not PM or PC (unless super low dose).  Or similar low dose.  That's unlikely to cause any trouble.  And you can always do more if it doesn't cause you trouble, which should be easier with good nutrition.  Don't power through negative effects.  It usually means your body isn't reacting well and using so much is not the way to NBE.

Creams contain very little herbs if any which I suppose could be a good thing.  Check reviews because most are scams, but there are a few that are alright.  Massage is also good for you.  I don't understand how anyone isn't too busy to Noogle so long but I've heard of doing it while relaxing which makes a lot of sense if you can do both at once.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Various ways to NBE basic guide - by Bonny - 30-06-2017, 01:45 AM
RE: Various ways to NBE basic guide - by bettie32 - 01-07-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Various ways to NBE basic guide - by Bonny - 02-07-2017, 08:54 AM
RE: Various ways to NBE basic guide - by Dynseli - 03-07-2017, 04:09 PM
RE: Various ways to NBE basic guide - by Bonny - 03-07-2017, 09:23 PM
RE: Various ways to NBE basic guide - by bettie32 - 03-07-2017, 10:14 PM
RE: Various ways to NBE basic guide - by surferjoe2007 - 04-07-2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Various ways to NBE basic guide - by sweetorange - 12-06-2018, 07:27 PM