Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Supplements for bigger lips? Other techniques?

Hello everyone! So I feel like my lips have shrank as I got older. I actually used to be insecure about them being too big in middle school! They still look fairly plump but I want them to be bigger SO bad it hurts. I see women getting lip injections all the time & I think they look incredible (if not overdone) However bc of the risks I really want to avoid lip injections however I know there are supplements that increase butt & breasts, so what about lips? 

Also has anyone tried cinnamon scrubs? I'm thinking if I use the cinnamon scrub twice daily it could increase blood flow enough to permanently increase the size of my lips. Also I notice my lips always look way plumper if I'm drinking a ton of water so I'm gonna drink more water too. 

I started taking a supplement that is called leg veins ( only because it has ingredients that increase circulation) and I hope that will help plump my lips as well 

Does anyone think I can sustain bigger lips using these natural methods or others? If anyone has any suggestions or experience to share id love to hear it. Thanks!  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread