Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Difference between low/high levels of estrogen/testosterone

While I'm completely aware that the two hormones are not the same, I'm curious about what each level does to a woman and when they are balanced. I'm suspecting I have estro. dominance but at the same time I think I may have high testosterone actually. I will order my hormone test soon but I wanted to know if I have high testosterone because I have quite a bit of body hair on nipples and such, high sex drive (throughout my cycle but it's intense during my fertile and luteal stage). I used to workout a lot...but at the same time I had heavy irregular periods,  anxiety, very painful breast near period, headaches and body acne... Not sure! 

Anyone got any ideas?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Difference between low/high levels of estrogen/testosterone - by Loverandfighter - 16-05-2017, 08:39 AM
RE: Difference between low/high levels of estrogen/testosterone - by --- - 17-05-2017, 12:20 AM
RE: Difference between low/high levels of estrogen/testosterone - by danil3000 - 19-07-2017, 06:16 PM