Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

feeling unsettled

(14-05-2017, 03:51 AM)Thematrix Wrote:  You sound a lot like me. I have made it a goal of mine to be able to say how I feel in a moment if my boundaries are crossed or feelings are hurt. If I don't say anything then the words just get stuck in my head and I start to obsess so I have to get them out in the form of a clear boundary or expression of feelings in a non emotional way. How the other person receives the info is beyond our control but if you feel you've changed a pattern by speaking your mind based on your values then that makes you a stronger person just for the experience. Feel good about representing yourself in a healthy way and advocating for what you beleive in. Yay you!

thank you matrix girl. you know, i have these fleeting thoughts, sometimes, that i may be livng in the wrong world but then, i remember something i read in an edgar cayce biography ..he said living in this world is hard  ..really, really hard. you struggle, psychologically, emotionally, physically but if you persevere and try to see clearly your way then you can make a lot of progress. of course, his reference had to do with reincarnation, still, i think i get what it is i need to learn. we can’t go through this world and not look after ourselves and that means looking to our own defense when necessary …and often, it is necessary. i feel better about it. it’s been about 2wks, i haven’t talked to her, i don’t suppose i will but like bobbi said, there are a lot of good friends in this bigass world yet to meet, yet to love, yet to whom to give your sweet loyalty and yet with whom to make this crazy-ass world a wonderful place. Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
feeling unsettled - by solome - 06-05-2017, 01:48 AM
RE: feeling unsettled - by Happyme - 06-05-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: feeling unsettled - by solome - 13-05-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: feeling unsettled - by Thematrix - 14-05-2017, 03:51 AM
RE: feeling unsettled - by solome - 19-05-2017, 12:26 AM