Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would increasing estrogen lower testosterone?

Pink Chiffon, you might be able to explain this to me!

This question sounds dumb and logically, my common sense is telling me "yes, higher estrogen means lower testosterone" but you never know when it comes to hormones.....in the previous post, you stated that your estrogen and testosterone were both equally high (which apparently isn't good?). 

Suppose I have slightly higher testosterone and androgens (it has always been on the high side by the way in my blood test results because of PCOS), wouldn't the level of testosterone be lowered by taking phytoestrogens? Or do I have to take something to specifically lower/block testosterone first? I've seen many ladies on the forum say that they take herbs that block testosterone or they take an aromatase to transform testosterone into estrogen. But wouldn't simply taking phytoestrogens be enough to counteract high testosterone???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread