Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

BO just isn't worth it.

I was researching the effects of BO because it's so popular on this forum, and I've found numerous of sites that warn against taking it as well as testimonies from women that had adverse effects to their skin, hair, body, breasts and overall health, but I stumbled on this comment from a doctor and I felt compelled to share. Now I realize that a lot of people (both men and women) have seen great results with BO, but that doesn't cancel out the risks of taking it or equates it to being healthy or good for your body. Like this doctor has stated, prions can lie dormant in your system for years and years, only to resurface and cause problems later on in life. When it comes to taking herbs for breast enhancement, of course there is always a risk, but I would suggest that anyone interested in going the herbal route do a lot of research on that particular supplement and also at the very least be aware of the risks you are taking. Also, there are more well-researched herbs on the market that don't have as many ill effects that would probably be a better option. But of course, that decision is wholly yours alone, and I hope no one takes offense to this, but I just really felt the need to share and get this info out there. Afterall, everyone on this site is trying to get big/bigger boobs but I don't think that should mean compromising your health.

One last note: I would also think twice about ingesting animal placenta too, as I've also researched and found that they also can disrupt health and cause harmful side effects. (Pig/horse/sheep/lamb placenta)

Lots of love. 

http://www.justanswer.com/homeopathy/61w...ption.html

"Taking bovine glandulars is really not a good idea in the long run. There are certainly possible side effects, especially the longer you use them. For one thing, the endocrine system in our bodies (the system that produces hormones of all kinds) works on a very delicate feedback system....when we ingest something like this supplement, we are interfering with that feedback system. It is hard to say exactly what effect this will have in the short run, or in the long run, but in general I think we've learned over the years that messing around with the endocrine system is generally not a good idea for our health. 

Another concern is that there are infectious agents called 'prions' that can possibly be carried by cow glandular products. Prions are scary for a number of reasons. They are not eliminated through any of the currently used 'purification' techniques for most supplements (like heating, filtering, etc.). In other words, you can't guarantee that they aren't in the pills. Also, they can lie dormant in our nervous systems for years, then manifest later as some kind of neurologic disease (the most famous prion-caused disease is Mad Cow, but there are others). 

So, in general, I really recommend that you not take bovine glandulars at all. Problems with fertility, libido, etc. can be taken care of through much safer means. I suggest you consider consulting with a homeopathic doctor near you (try looking at the online directory of the American Institute of Homeopathy), or one who will do a phone consultation. Fertility issues can also be addressed through acupuncture."
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
BO just isn't worth it. - by --- - 06-03-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: BO just isn't worth it. - by honeydew - 06-03-2017, 11:47 PM
RE: BO just isn't worth it. - by Pink.Chiffon - 20-04-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: BO just isn't worth it. - by luvmishelly - 13-06-2017, 04:36 AM
RE: BO just isn't worth it. - by Nikki9 - 19-07-2017, 01:10 AM
RE: BO just isn't worth it. - by TibetanPrincess - 21-09-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: BO just isn't worth it. - by --- - 20-04-2017, 11:30 PM
RE: BO just isn't worth it. - by TibetanPrincess - 21-09-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: BO just isn't worth it. - by keke - 21-09-2017, 04:13 AM