Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Attempt at a Structured Massage Program

Greetings (: 
I'm going to make my first attempt at doing massages!
I'm very excited to do this and I will do my best to stick to it. 
I would like to incorporate some herbs after a few months, but I'd first like to see if my breasts are reactive to just massage. I'm worried herbs may mess with my cycle 

Starting March 1st 2017 I will be alternating between the Female Deer Massage and the chi massage 
1st)Female deer for 15 mins in the morning with olive oil; 15 min before bed with vitamin E cream. 
2nd)Chi Massage 15 mins with olive oil in the morning; 15 mins before bed with vitamin E cream. 

As of today I wear a 34b, my breasts are round but I don't have much tissue near the center(around the sternum) so no cleavage :c If anyone has any massages that are good for cleavage please help a gal out lol

My goal for these 3 month is to increase by at least  1/4 of an inch (I hope that's possible I don't want to set myself up for disappointment)

Words of encouragement or any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
First Attempt at a Structured Massage Program - by Helloween01 - 28-02-2017, 09:53 AM
RE: First Attempt at a Structured Massage Program - by Happyme - 28-02-2017, 01:31 PM
RE: First Attempt at a Structured Massage Program - by Helloween01 - 28-02-2017, 10:37 PM