Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Premature grey hair

(23-09-2016, 10:17 AM)AquaA Wrote:  I'm 23 and I have a few grey hairs. My mom started getting grey hair when she was in her mid 40s and so did my dad so pretty sure this isn't genetic.
I started applying onion juice, only done it twice, the smell is so horrible and it stays even after I wash it, will try to stay strong and keep going.
Also ordered FO TI and will take it twice a day. I read these remedies also help in hair regrow th so I will update on that too.
Anyone tried any of these methods or other ones for grey hair?

I was planning on trying FO TI as well...right now I'm taking blackstrap molasses. I am now EXTREMELY sensitive to bleach. I started dying my hair in my teens which was all good and fine and from consistently bleaching my hair for years to dye it all sorts of fun colors I developed alopecia when I was 22-23....At first I thought it was a chemical burn but I realized my scalp wasn't burned.. I stopped bleaching and dying my hair for years after my hair started falling out but more hair continued to fall out in patches and not grow back. Eventually I desperately tried something I'd watched a youtube video on (a girl who supposedly cured her alopecia by going raw vegan) and tried a raw vegan diet for a week and high raw after and for the first time in like a year a particular huge chunk started growing back and there was stubble/new growth peeking by the end of that week! My hair never stopped growing or fell out after that..I'm sure because I rarely ever get the urge to bleach all the way to my scalp again. Now at 27; honestly eating crappily at times I decided I wanted pink hair -___- dumb mistake I bleached my hair again...oddly enough alopecia isn't back but since then a ton of my roots immediately grew in white; all across the underside of my bangs and in random spots. So sad Sad It was totally my fault but I really feel without a doubt now the majority of hair and scalp problems comes from what you put on your head and into your body. So I went 100% vegan and trying to eat high raw atm and taking blackstrap molasses, attempting to grow out my natural color for once; seems not to be changing so will try a raw food cleanse again this summer and the Fo-Ti. Hope someone here had luck reversing this...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Premature grey hair - by AquaA - 23-09-2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Premature grey hair - by solome - 24-09-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: Premature grey hair - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 24-09-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Premature grey hair - by slaneesh - 30-04-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Premature grey hair - by butterfly11 - 04-05-2018, 09:46 PM