Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here, IDK where to start (Asian A cup)

I found this forum months ago but did not do anything until I had hormone test done. So I got the results and I need help on making a program that would hopefully help me increase my bust.

A little about me, I am 4'11 (really petite). I have been wearing 32A bra but according to the guide, I should be wearing 28C but they are very hard to find. My right boob is significantly smaller than the left. I only weigh 92 lbs. I used to be 100 lbs but I have lost almost 8 pounds doing a new routine exercise almost 6 weeks ago and I am very happy with how my body is right now, except for my boobs of course. So I am looking into increasing my boobs without gaining weight anywhere else. I am fine gaining a little bit of weight as long as it is all in the bust. Smile I am 24 years old and my BMI is 18.6.

Here is the result of my saliva hormone test:
Estradiol = 2.5 pg/ml
Progesterone = 33 pg/ml
Testosterone = 27 pg/ml
DHEAS = 5.1 ng/ml
Cortisol = 7 ng/ml

I only understood the results based on the graph. Estradiol is in between average and high range. My Progesterone and DHEAS are significantly low. My Testosterone is in between average and low range. And the only average is my Cortisol. I am not sure if I even understood it right.

So I need help on making me understand my result, create my program and really anything to make me look like my avatar. LOL Really, I will be happy with a B or C cup. As long as both boobs will be about the same size and more defined and firmer. Any help is much appreciated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
New here, IDK where to start (Asian A cup) - by bellefire - 13-07-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: New here, IDK where to start (Asian A cup) - by msnewboobies - 14-07-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: New here, IDK where to start (Asian A cup) - by bellefire - 14-07-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: New here, IDK where to start (Asian A cup) - by Lotus - 14-07-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: New here, IDK where to start (Asian A cup) - by bellefire - 14-07-2016, 09:20 PM
RE: New here, IDK where to start (Asian A cup) - by Lotus - 14-07-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: New here, IDK where to start (Asian A cup) - by bellefire - 14-07-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: New here, IDK where to start (Asian A cup) - by Lotus - 14-07-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: New here, IDK where to start (Asian A cup) - by bellefire - 14-07-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: New here, IDK where to start (Asian A cup) - by Lotus - 14-07-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: New here, IDK where to start (Asian A cup) - by bellefire - 14-07-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: New here, IDK where to start (Asian A cup) - by Lotus - 15-07-2016, 03:09 AM