Poll: Lower back tattoo...good idea or bad - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Great idea, next Einstein!
30.77%
30.77%
Not so great
53.85%
53.85%
Anything inbetween
15.38%
15.38%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lower back tattoo...good idea or bad?

(23-07-2016, 02:03 PM)Sillygirl37 Wrote:  .... Im not even sure if Im saying any of this right as its still early for me and I'm not really awake yet. Sorry if anyone diagrees.

Your prose may have not been on par with Hemingway, but you got the point across. Think through the long term impact of tattoo design and placement.

Inking your body is a permanent method of self expression that can be as discrete or public as you want it to be. I have 5 tattoos, all designed by myself, each expressing parts of my private persona. All of my tattoos are not for public display, unless I am at a nudist resort, which is a different issue as I cannot hide my developing breast there either.

My ADD is kicking in, Back in point Chtisinta, get back on point.

Ask yourself these questions
What is the meaning of the tattoo?
Who do you want to see it?
What would happen if people who you do not want to see it see it in all of its glory?
Are you prepared for humiliation or adverse effects of people seeing a expression of your private person that you want to keep private?

Me, I am too old to care any more. Even though my tattos are discretely covered, part of me ants the world to see them.

Just my thoughts

Christina

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread