Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava User

Okay, This new post summarizes my take on the research that has been conducted on the Brava using an experimental model: the mouse Smile.

The MOUSE models are both on how static tension forces plays a dynamic role in promoting adipogenesis.

The first paper is by Lujan Hernandez et al 2015 --this one includes our Dr. Roger Khouri as an author and it is one of three mouse model papers I’ve read that have specifically tested the Brava principle, i.e., the notion that static tension forces on volume of breast tissue can induce adipogenesis. All papers positively support the Brava principle.

Lujan- Hernandez et al’s conclusions, I think, are interesting. Not only do they confirm that the static tension-induced forces enlist adipocytes to the local site, they do so via cycles of edema and inflammation. So the weeks of daily pull and release are what they feel might be important in the overall recruitment of adipose and stem cells of adipocytes, ultimately. Another paper that tested the Brava Principle (I’ve not included it) says static pull coupled with growth hormone stimulation (also created by inflammation, but which they cheat and add GH directly onto the mouse site versus their control without the GH). GH is absolutely the glue that makes adipocytes “stay” and set up shop. I interpret that one to mean that we really do need that collagen production. I interpret this to mean consolidation is all about forming the ‘glue’, i.e., blood supply, nerve supply, collagen --not just fat.

The second paper to follow as I don't think this post will permit two long papers attached.

Attached Files
.pdf mouse model tests brava.pdf Size: 768.48 KB  Downloads: 7

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava User - by Zoie - 24-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Brava for non-surgical breast growth - by Zoie - 12-04-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Brava User - by Zoie - 14-04-2016, 07:22 PM
Paper 1. Mouse and the Brava Principle supported. - by Zoie - 15-04-2016, 09:22 PM
Paper 2. Sitting effects fat accumulation - by Zoie - 15-04-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Brava User - by suzanzee - 29-12-2017, 01:10 AM
RE: Brava User - by suzanzee - 29-12-2017, 01:10 AM