Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tips to work out my butt , belly and legs ? Very dysphoric about them !

<meta charset="utf-8">Sorry for chiming in to the thread so late, just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Yoga can totally help you lose weight for IVF if that's your goal.

Yoga burns calories when done the right way, that's for sure!

If you are serious about losing weight and getting fit, you might want to implement a 60-minute power yoga and/or vinyasa flow practice at least five to six days per week.

This yoga weight loss program was easy to follow and worked flawlessly for me.

Each class is easy to follow, but is varied and enjoyable. Dynamic Sequencing means you'll always be challenged regardless of your current level.

If you want to follow my example, think about coupling your practice with a whole foods diet for optimal results. Good luck!

Mandy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Tips to work out my butt , belly and legs ? Very dysphoric about them ! - by Male2Female - 10-03-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Tips to work out my butt , belly and legs ? Very dysphoric about them ! - by Dianna1395 - 10-03-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Tips to work out my butt , belly and legs ? Very dysphoric about them ! - by estates - 12-05-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Tips to work out my butt , belly and legs ? Very dysphoric about them ! - by Amanda21992 - 04-09-2021, 02:50 PM