Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have no idea what to start first. Help me get Titus!

(06-03-2016, 01:25 AM)Mindycool Wrote:  I'm a mother of two youngest is 22 months. I never gained breasts from my pregnancies. I've always just stayed the same 38b and my breast don't even fill up the whole bra. Where do I start? How do I start? I want to feel sexy and get out of the itty bitty tittie committee. HELP MEEEEE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you take PM or any strong phytoestrogens then you would mess up your period. Just follow a healthy diet, reduction in daily stress, and a moderate amount of exercise (as simple as daily walking.) then you will improve.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Have no idea what to start first. Help me get Titus! - by Mindycool - 06-03-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Have no idea what to start first. Help me get Titus! - by Male2Female - 06-03-2016, 02:07 AM
RE: Have no idea what to start first. Help me get Titus! - by pom19 - 06-03-2016, 04:41 AM