Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypnosis (and autosuggestion)

Hypnosis (and autosuggestion)
December 10 2006 at 7:41 PM Moon (Login -Moon-)
I first started considering hypnosis when I read Lisa121 talk about autosugesstion (imagining your ovaries produce hormons, imagining your blood flowing through you boobs). I also thought that there could be something on it, so I downleaded the remotehypnosis.com version for breast enlargement. And when I listened to it and really cooperated, I actually got pains in my boobs. Although I think things can be achieved with hypnosis, they aren't exactly easy, it probably takes some skill to learn how to manipulate you body with your mind.

I also listened to bleaktalks version and I didn't like it (as I was saying in another thread. The guy's voice sounds weird to me and unconvincing and forced and he doesn't speak very clearly. There is also no background sounds, which really help you get into a trance (they are on remotehypnosis version). Yesterday I listened to the bleaktalks and it just annoyed me out of my senses.

Anyone else tried hypnosis, which version and what are your impressions?

Boobies06
(Login boobies06)
Re: Hypnosis (and autosuggestion)
December 10 2006, 8:02 PM

I kinda replied to this in the other thread, but here goes:

I've been using blaketalks for like three weeks (though I've been getting lazier about it) and I'm not sure if I've ever been in hypnosis. In the beginning, I think I listened TOO intently to him. I wanted to catch every word. I was so awake, that it wasn't hypnosis. Then, I started not listening intently to him, and just daydreaming about other things while he talked. This made me fall asleep. I think I've only been in hypnosis once. I started taking deep, deep breaths and repeating everything he said in my mind. It kind of worked because I kept doing it without even thinking.

Boobies06
(Login boobies06)
December 10 2006, 8:12 PM

There are a couple of things that make me doubt Blake. Hypnotists who can enhance breasts, know why it works. Blake says several times that he doesn't know how it works. Also, like you said, achieving enhancement through hypnosis takes a lot of skill. In the second session, Blake says that he's not a hypnotist. I was thinking about getting some opinions on his inductions at forum.hypnosis.com. Most people there are professional hypnotists and, while they believe that hypnosis can enhance breasts, they don't think it can be done through a CD. They think the only way to do it is to go to a hypnotist regularly for sessions because that way, your needs are tailored. They say that there's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all CD, meaning no hypnosis CD can be designed to help everyone. While they be totally right, what the heck, it can't hurt me to keep listening.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
December 10 2006, 8:21 PM

That's interesting, I haven't considered it, but you're probably right. I kind of didn't really expect these tapes to hypnotise me, but just to serve as autosuggestion. I usually fall asleep while listening too.

I also remebered another thing that really pissed me off with blake. Somewhere in the middle he's saying that you should make a donation and that you really like the idea. I mean, what a low move. In fact, he doesn't sound to me as someone who knows what they're doing. The remotehypnosis version sounds somewhat more professional.

Boobies06
(Login boobies06)
December 10 2006, 8:25 PM

He does that like a million times. Almost like he's hoping that the listener really IS in hypnosis and can be tempted to do that if he puts that in in the middle.

Anonymous
(Login Corrie73)
December 10 2006, 11:00 PM

I really like blaketalks, but I think everyone is different and he might not be right for everyone. I don't think it matters if you fall asleep, actually, it might even be better, since then you can be sure that it is your subconsious mind that is hearing it, and not your concious mind. I haven't been listening regularly enough to say whether it works or not, but I suspect that it does, IF you are open to it and IF Ken Blake does not annoy you too much!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
December 11 2006, 12:46 PM

Lol, I can't stand him! Big Grin

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
well I havent heard blake !
December 11 2006, 10:15 PM

but I use remote hyp and now even when I lie down just ready to turn on my MP3 my boobs tingle and stand to attention !!! ready for duty...lol... its really weird so for me it must be doing something ...jellyDeee..

Anonymous
(Login curioushubby)
December 12 2006, 12:36 AM

Hi Moon,

You seem very knowledgeable on NBE. If you don't mind me asking, how long have been trying NBE, and have you increased your bust size?

Thanks for your response about NBE and cancer, it was very helpful.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
December 12 2006, 11:18 PM

Aww, thank you. Heh, not very long ago I was a clueless newbie about NBE, but then I did lots of research about it and I did that because I was obliged - my first routine wasn't working for me, my body was one of those stuborn ones that doesn't want to respond. In many cases just picking a brand and trying is enough (if one picks a good product/NBE program), but sometimes sth in the body is preventing the herbs from working and then it takes gathering lots of knowledge and especially listening very closely to the signs you body gives you to know what is going on and how to manipulate it. So I figured out that most likely the reason things weren't working for me was poor blood circulation. Clinically this is a very common condition, constricted arterioles, and it deprives peripheral tissues of nutritients considerably, which is why it's logical and may in my oppinion even be one of the most important factors to why breasts don't fully develop in puberty. So I included a herb which improves circulation in my routine and finally started getting some definite signs that herbs are working (growing pains) for the last two months or so, in which I though I have seen some increase, nothing to call growth yet, but I think I'm on the right track.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Hypnosis (and autosuggestion) - by admin - 16-02-2016, 01:32 AM