Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Directly on the breasts

wild yam cream directly on the breasts
September 27 2006 at 3:57 AM dandelion1's program (Login dandelion1)
I've done some searching on the internet and there seems to be a lot of info about wild yam cream and it's effect on nbe.
Has anyone tried it as a topical cream directly on breast? would this be more effective than cocoa butter?
thanks!

kitty
(Login kitty2006)
Re: wild yam cream
September 29 2006, 7:30 PM

Im using wild yam cream purchased from a local health store. When i first used this cream for a month I could see positive effects and even my bf said he could see a difference, and then I went off it and decided to try palmers cocoa butter and Vit E for a month, but I couldnt see or feel anything happening as effective as the wild yam cream, so I decided to go back on the wild yam cream and have been using it since, Iv also added Vit E cream now as it has all the booby friendly essential oils. Although it only has 7% worth of wild yam I think the wild yam cream and Vit E has made a positive difference, maybe it was all the massaging that actually made the difference...

Hope this helps

dandilion
(no login)
September 30 2006, 2:44 AM

could you let me know which brand of wild yam cream??

kitty
(Login kitty2006)
September 30 2006, 3:18 PM

I got the wild yam cream from Holland and Barretts which is in the UK. The vit E cream is also from the same store and also has oils such as advocado, coconut, wheat germ and safflower oil aswell as shea butter, and I only got that for £1.20!

However Iv seen websites that sell more potent wild yam creams like 20% worth if you want something stronger.

tms81
(Login tms81)
September 30 2006, 3:23 PM

witch websites??

kitty
(Login kitty2006)
September 30 2006, 3:32 PM

Mexican Wild Yam Cream 100ml - Higher Nature.
15% High Potency cream with Red Clover and Black Cohosh. Vegetarian. Net weight 140g. A luxurious, easily absorbed moisturiser with 15% Wild Yam extract supplying a rich blend of diosgenin, natural sterols and phytoestrogens, plus Dong Quai, Agnus Castus, Red Clover, Black Cohosh and Ginseng, plus Vitamin E and Aloe Vera. (Does not contain or supply progesterone to the body, but provides an excellent complement to the use of natural progesterone). Hypo-allergenic formula. Stated by manufacturer to be GM free, and not tested on animals.

http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/pages/mia...afid=88888

Also the same product...

http://www.bodyhut.com/shop/prodView.asp?idproduct=1601

http://www.discountvitaminsandherbs.com/...l_pid-1626

They ship world wide:

http://www.worldwideshoppingmall.co.uk/b...-cream.asp

These guys are really cheap and reliable for aromatherapy and herb products:
Both following links are for the same product - 70% wild yam cream

http://www.baldwins.co.uk/Supplements-An.../10342/522

http://www.thinknatural.com/products/115...Moisturizi
ng_Cream_120g

And this is where I shop for my supplies as I don't have the patience to wait for delivery when ordering it offline LOL

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/

This message has been edited by EveEM on Oct 3, 2006 7:07 AM

tms81
(Login tms81)
September 30 2006, 3:44 PM

thank you very much.
Do you take the cream every day?
Since the wild yam increases the progesterone level i am gonna use the cream in my lutheral phase(day14-28 of my cycle) because i think i have a low progesterone level. And use the cocoa butter in the first to weeks of my cycle. (and vitamin E offcourse)

kitty
(Login kitty2006)
September 30 2006, 3:56 PM

Hi Tms81
I think thats a good idea and cocoa butter has its benefits too!

Yes I massage it into my breasts everyday twice a day as it says so on the tub for 8-10 weeks, Im assuming they mean thats when you start to see the benefits. My main approach to NBE is massages really as I believe they are a real benefit, Im following a routine much like Tiger Lily's but Im also exploring other options aswell. I think since I added the Vit E with the other oils cream its boosted the effectiveness.

tms81
(Login tms81)
September 30 2006, 6:35 PM

i am looking at the pages you gave me but are not sure what to buy. You are buying cream with just 7%. The one with 70% is this to high concentrate to put on your breast?

kitty
(Login kitty2006)
September 30 2006, 6:44 PM

Hi,

Im not sure, Im content with 7% as its made a difference to me but I think its quite on the low end of potency. If you were to get the one with 70% I would use it sparingly though. It must be safe if they are selling it at that potency. If you were taking wild yam caps I would have thought they would be more potent than creams. But I have read that you would require less potency if used on the skin as it is absorbed straight away and doesnt need to be digested

kitty
(Login kitty2006)
September 30 2006, 6:48 PM

Also my 7% wild yam cream only costs £8 something as opposed to £14.95 for the 70% wild yam cream, and my tub is about 113 grams and lasts me about a month and a half when using it twice a day everyday. So I guess it also depends on how much you are willing to pay for such a product.

tms81
(Login tms81)
September 30 2006, 7:00 PM

i am taking wild yam caps but have read that the Diosgenin in the wild yam acts like progesterone in your body and if you take it oral it gets almost useless after it passes the liver. So the best way to get any effect is to but it on your skin to get result.

kitty
(Login kitty2006)
September 30 2006, 7:03 PM

If you can't make a descision on which wild yam cream to buy at the moment or if its too expensive, why not open up the caps and add it to your moisturising lotion and hey presto instant wild yam cream! And you could add different oils and herbs to it aswell.

tms81
(Login tms81)
September 30 2006, 7:08 PM

good you mentioned it i was thinking about that. Can i do that since it is in powder form, can i add it in my vitamin E cream? i am thinking i am gonna but more herbs on my boobs..
Really nice talking to you, where do you come from?

kitty
(Login kitty2006)
September 30 2006, 7:17 PM

Awwwwww! Its been nice talking to you too! Plus I have learnt a lot today hehe. This forum is so friendly! Im in the UK, and yourself?

I think oil caps are better for lotion mixing, I dont see any problems with powder, but what I would do is mix it with hot water to dissolve it, but try and not dilute it too much and then mix it with your lotion. I suppose you could mix it into the lotion straight away but I think it will be gritty! I think mixing with Vit E cream would be good, cos Im planning to make my own lotion in the near futrue with Vit E cream too. I think its cheaper to make your own lotion and you have the ability to customise it how you want.

tms81
(Login tms81)
September 30 2006, 7:31 PM

I come from Norway so it is not that far away. Here everything is so expensive so i buy all the herbs from UK, vortexhealth. i also bought my brava from england that i am soooooo glad i dont use any more. I have also learned so much about wild yam and progesterone today. have almost been sitting infront of the computer all day, feel like a geek hehe.
gonna try out wild yam in my cream before i go to bed today. maybe i am gonna try out fennel in my cream one day too. I feel like an experiment doll hehe

kitty
(Login kitty2006)
September 30 2006, 7:40 PM

Go for it girl! Ive read how some people add a mutltitude of herbs in their lotions. Because everyone's body is different, its good to experiment and see what works for you. Well if I come accross any good UK sites, Il let you know then. Brava looks like a scary contraption, you couldn't exactly walk into work with it under your work clothes hehehe. Same here I don't have much to do on a Saturday lol. Let me know how you get on with your new findings! And good luck in whatever you choose to do in the end Smile

tms81
(Login tms81)
September 30 2006, 7:49 PM

the brava was bad but i managed to gain 1 1/2 inch and i stopped using it 9months ago and it is still lasting, so i hope this meens i am a good responder and the herbs will work too. I will keep you posted. Good luck to you too both in growing boobs and all other things in life. Nice to get to know you, you seem like a very nice person with a big heart. Big hug

Anonymous
(Login dandelion1)
for those who have used wild yam cream
October 3 2006, 4:42 AM

For all of those that have successfully (or not) used wild yam cream,please let me know of any tricks or effects you noticed. Mostly, did you apply dirrectly to breast or not? i know that you're not supposed to , but i've read about some women doing so and getting positive results. thanks!

Anonymous
(Login dandelion1)
October 4 2006, 12:22 AM

anyone using wild cream directly on breasts?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Directly on the breasts - by admin - 31-01-2016, 02:03 PM
confusion over progesterone cream and wild yam - by admin - 31-01-2016, 02:04 PM
progestorone cream on breast - by admin - 31-01-2016, 02:09 PM
Directions on progesterone cream tell u to massage cream into fatty areas... - by admin - 31-01-2016, 02:11 PM
does anyone use wild yam cream - by admin - 23-02-2016, 02:49 PM
Massage with progesterone cream - by admin - 23-02-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Directly on the breasts - by admin - 08-03-2016, 12:12 PM