Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HYPNOSIS advice thread

HYPNOSIS advice thread
December 31 2006 at 10:20 PM Moon (Login -Moon-)
Hello, ladies. So I've noticed quite a few of you were interested in the file I put up for download and I thought I would further it all with a bit on advice and personal experience on how to use it. This was initially a very long post, but here it is as condensed as possible:

To do hypnosis for NBE with a result, you need to learn how to hypnotize yourself. Usually it's not enough to just listen to the hypnosis scrip/file to induce hypnosis, because that is a skill that needs to be learned. But don't get intimidated, it's actually not that hard, you just need the right info and practice it for a while.

So I have another file to share with you which trains you in induction. I have never been able to get into a trance with the rergular scripts, but with this one I feel that it will be a lot easier. I have only tried three times so far, so I haven't suceeded in hypnotizing myself yet, but in my last trial, I felt as if I was almost there, because I actually felt my arms and legs very heavy and couldn't move them, like the narrator in the script is saying.

From my experince so far, you are on the right track, when you are starting to feel like you are not in the environment you are in anymore, you are disconnecting you mind with the outter word. I've always had trouble because I was trying too much and when the narrator was saying that my arms are limp and relaxed, I would get an itch precisely in that arm, lol! You just have to try several times until you can learn not to force things. With my third trial, my arms actually became 'hypnotized', I didn't feel anything in them, no itches, except heaviness and no necessity or abilty to move them.

For tips on how to hypnotize yourself sucessfully, read this page, it's very useful:

http://www.bcx.net/hypnosis/induct.htm

Here is the file that trains you in induction:

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=250301
(again, ignore the models and click on the white download file button below right :p)

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: HYPNOSIS advice thread
December 31 2006, 10:23 PM

The longer version / more info on hypnosis:

It's a known and proven fact in medical science that hypnosis 'works'. Meaning, that in the state of hypnosis, the mind has a good portion of control over the body's physiology and the mind is very succeptible to suggestions.
But there are controversies about hypnosis,which are to an extent justified, which refer mostly to 1 - what hypnosis can and what it can't do, and 2 - how much these self-hypnosis scripts actually work.
The answer to the first one is: You can't grow a new limb under hypnosis, after you have lost you own in an accident. You can however grow breasts. The reason for that is that the body doesn' have a mechanism, a 'script' of metabolic pathways that leads towards regeneration of limbs. But the body does have the script for breast growth and that opens the applicability of hypnosis to manipulate it.
And the answer to the second is: The scripts work, but only if you actually achieve to hypnotize yourself. That is the reson why these self-hypnosis scripts, which are sold on quite a large scale, aren't trusted in much and criticised (less than NBE pills tho, lol!), to an extent justly – hypnosis works, but they don't provide 100% certainity that they will hypnotize you.

Hypnosis is not as 'deep' as sleep, it's about as deep as the phase right before you fall asleep, or a deep realaxation. A state very similar to hypnosis is when we are daydreaming, or even watching TV or reading. So it's not that hard to reach it. Wink

There are several ways to induct hypnosis and some people do it easier with one method and others with another. That is why these scripts don't work 100%. But if you larn induction, they almost certainly work. Every hypnosis script consists mainly, like 80 % of it, of the induction phase - content that tells you to relax and is putting you into a trance. So it's actually not necessary to buy an expensive set of CDs ment especially for BE, the most cruical thing is that you learn the induction. Once you learn that, you can use any induction script for BE.

I started doing hypnosis (or trying to) not long time ago mainly because it was a free opption and didn't cost me anything (I'm a little pirate, lol, I download :p), mostly as a complement to my herbs and massages. I listened to the remotehypnosis file before sleep, not every day, more as an autosuggestion method than actual hypnosis, because I never actually got in a trance, I didn't even expect to, because I knew that that wasn't so easy. But then I did the research an decided to give this hypnosis a serious shot. Mostly I decided because I came to think that it's actually not harder to do NBE with hypnosis than doing it with herbs. You can be lucky on herbs, but of you're not, this certainly provides an easier alternative in my oppinion, however I will place my bets on a combination of both. I also decided to learn to hypnotize myself so that I will be able to use it numerous other ways.

Hope this info was helpful to some of you and good luck!

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
thankyou so much Moon !!!
January 1 2007, 6:13 AM

that is really helpful info and Ill take it on board !!!!! Ive been doing remote for a few months now and find I am a good candidate especially for the mind set of date and size of boob that has worked pretty well so now Ill try and fine tune it !!! have a happy new year moon with big boobs.... love jellyDeee...

Anonymous
(no login)
January 1 2007, 6:20 AM

well. . .hypnosis isn't something one can learn in a month. it's unrealistic to think that we can learn this from merely reading an internet file. to learn, we have to take actual courses from a trained hypnotist or hypnotherapist. reading can help, but it's delusional to think we can learn from only that. so while the info was interesting, it probably won't do much of a difference in the long run. learning different methods of induction is only useful to people who already know the basics of hypnosis and have already gotten proper training. It's like food for thought. in the end since no one here is depending on solely hypnosis for growth, it's just better to keep listening to some tapes.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 1 2007, 10:52 AM

Well, just *how* hard it is to learn to hypnotize yourself, that is a question of debate. I do not have professional knowledge on that, but the info I've gotten from the net mostly say that one can learn to hypnotize oneself with practice.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 1 2007, 11:19 AM

Thanks Jelly, happy new year to you too and lots of boobie luck!

boobins
(Login boobins)
do you mind...
January 7 2007, 6:26 AM

hi moon,
Do you mind if I share this link with a firnd of mine, I actually want to share it with another breast enhancement board but want to ask if I could first. So would it be ok for me to share? if only with my friend thats cool too. I really think she could benefit from it.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 7 2007, 10:11 AM

This isn't my copyright, so you don't have to ask me. You can share if you want on your responsabily, cause it's illgal, like I did (who's gonna look anyway? :p ).

Anonymous
(Login boobins)
thanks!
January 7 2007, 5:01 PM

well, I still wanna ask, lol. thanks!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 8 2007, 8:31 AM

@Boobins -

Did you say you were dowsing?? How do you do that? I'm interested in how that works, where could I read more about it?

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
hi moon !!!
January 8 2007, 9:06 AM

if you look around on the Be board !!! theres a lot on dowsing there !!! happy browsing love jelly....

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
if someone figures out the secret
January 8 2007, 5:44 PM

please let me know. i posted on the be board a little trying to get help, but finally i just gave up. i think i just couldnt get into the right mindset, believing that my necklace would tell me how to grow my boobs... i was way too science-oriented in school, i think! oh well...

good luck, moon and boobins! let me know if you figure out how to get that contraption to work!!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 8 2007, 6:44 PM

Hmmm, well after looking into it, I don't think much of this method either. If there are some things which are inexplicable to science and reason and logic, I believe they would be very very complx and hard. And there would be at least some logical and scientifically veryfiable background to it, like with hypnosis. As for dowsing, if you hold a neclace or an object on a string in you hand, it tends to oscilte in the same direction simply because of laws of physics, determined by dimentions of the string, particulary the part of the string you are holding between your fingers. So it's not strange that you get the same answer many times. Nah, I don't believe your necklace can tell you how to grow your boobs either. It would eb nice if it could, but believing it dosn't make it any more true.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
HYPNOSIS advice thread - by admin - 29-01-2016, 10:56 PM