Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tuberous breasts progress, chime in girls! :)

Exclamation 

Hey all,

I would love if some of you chime in about your experience with NBE and tuberous breasts.
I have mild tuberous breasts, even if some here gently say that I don't, but I do. It's only noticible from the side view. I've been doing NBE for some years and I've seen some improvement in size and shape, but not yet as I would like. I'm only now being consistent with pumping, so I can't have a precise opinion about it, but I know some that have really great results with it.

I've been researching for the last days and docters actually consider my type of breasts as tuberous, not a severe condition but mild tuberous. And they consider that tuberous breasts can not grow that much, as they have the lower pole constricted and a fibrous ring around the nipple that don't allow the proper development and that makes the nipple puffy. And when they grow, the tuberous condition it's agravated.

So I'm wondering if some of you have experienced great results concerning size and/or shape of tuberous breasts that can be inspiring for all. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Tuberous breasts progress, chime in girls! :) - by Odile - 26-10-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Tuberous breasts progress, chime in girls! :) - by hannah - 26-10-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Tuberous breasts progress, chime in girls! :) - by Odile - 29-10-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Tuberous breasts progress, chime in girls! :) - by Odile - 29-10-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Tuberous breasts progress, chime in girls! :) - by Lightning77 - 20-01-2018, 07:52 AM