Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help to increase my breast size

Suction and massage are the two safest options. There are a few different massage techniques including chi, female deer, fengshui/tigerlily, etc. It is best to spend a minimum of 10 mins at a times massaging, both day and night. 

Pumping is all about finding out what works for you and what you have time for. Some people pump for 1 hour a day. Some for 2 hours a day or even more. I do not think pumping for any less than one hour a day has any benefit though. Some use pump and release, while others use the pump and hold method. Women who have breast fed have seen the best results when it comes to pumping.

Herbs are another option, but can mess up hormones and/or cause side effects in the long run. Some people have had success with herbs without any negative effects though. EveM's is a program I have been thinking about trying myself, but will ease into it carefully. It is an uncomplicated program too. 

Good luck. Research is key and I hope that you are able to find something that works for you and that you will get the results you want. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Help to increase my breast size - by NeedAMiracle - 30-06-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: Help to increase my breast size - by pom19 - 01-07-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Help to increase my breast size - by EllaC - 01-07-2015, 06:35 AM
RE: Help to increase my breast size - by mayajan11 - 21-04-2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Help to increase my breast size - by GoldenBoobs - 21-04-2018, 08:23 PM
RE: Help to increase my breast size - by juliekane - 10-06-2020, 03:30 AM