Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BUSTY & BUSTIER!

(06-02-2019, 03:15 PM)JustMonika Wrote:  38 bust and 28 underbust butt is 38 too and waist is 24 inches here trying to get to get as big as possible; going to get my hormones checked and go from there as I think I have high testosterone due to acne. I also have a supplement that will increase growth hormone significantly so I can grow more quicker 

@bustybride what have you done to get so big your signature shows a significant increase and I want to get to Leanne crow proportions too

Option 2 in my first sig link, or NBE cream in 2nd link.  Super Nattybust is now available too, which is more similar to the high amounts of option 2.  While Nattybust is like the low amounts or like option 1.  Since you are already large you are in good shape to tolerate it and could risk increasing herbal amounts sooner.  Though that might likewise worsen acne.  Nutritional amounts may always be maxed out, regardless of situation, as soon as your stomach and so on is comfortable.  Even maxed out immediately if your body doesn't complain.  The listed foods also help with acne, though it may take a couple months to show any improvement.  Fish oil may even worsen acne a little at first before it provides improvement.  You can add it in gradually if you like.

Most or perhaps all growth hormone supplements are a sham.  Typically studies say to use 6,000 mg L-arginine and 1,000-2,000 mg of a few other aminos.  That's far more than most supplements.  And if not taken very gradually with food, it could severely upset your digestion, leading to diarrhea or other problems.  It's simpler to just use food.  The recommended foods in my first sig link will supply plenty of all the aminos.  Any diet already provides much more than most supplements.  Even after getting all the aminos it's only a minor effect on GH.  Something related and much more effective to try are the IGF-1 items in my first sig link.  IGF-1 also boosts GH.  DHEA also helps a little bit for both.  1 capsule twice a day is plenty.  More than 1 capsule won't have any additional effect.

Bustybride used massage with fresh aloe while growing up.  It didn't have any immediate effects but she thought it may have made her growth spurts larger.  In these forums she tried PM and grew far more from it than most do.  I think her breasts are hormonally sensitive (and yours are too), and so she may have grown large with or without aloe.   But perhaps aloe helped.  Fresh aloe encourages collagen formation, an important breast material.  So if her breasts were already trying to grow large, it supplied the necessary material to get the most out of her normal growth.  I think while material alone might not have much effect on its own, it could have an effect when combined with your natural hormone sensitivity and when combined with herbs.  Likewise I think her hormonal sensitivity caused her to respond strongly to PM.  Women with naturally large chests usually don't have high hormones, but rather high hormone sensitivity.  That's why I think you're the same way.  I think you'll likewise respond extremely well to herbs.  You can try massaging with aloe too if you want.  But it must be fresh aloe from a plant.  Bottled aloe is too old and has lost most of the collagen boosting compounds.  Freezing aloe may preserve the compounds for a few months, if not a year, and you can buy frozen aloe online.  If you use both aloe and an oil, then use the aloe first and oil 2nd.

I'm sure you already know to be happy with what you already have, and you don't need NBE as you have plenty.  It's a nice thing if you like it, not a necessity for anything.  That said, to reach Leanne Crow's size would be difficult.  I think you'd need everything in option 2 of my first sig link, plus Antler Farms deer velvet, both SPE and mint, possibly fresh aloe massage, and possibly more.  Eventually you may want to try a little more shatavari, PM and PC than what's listed (or extra Super Nattybust).  But again that could lead to issues like acne, and it's best to get good nutrition going first.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
BUSTY & BUSTIER! - by bustybride - 02-09-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: BUSTY & BUSTIER! - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 03-09-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: BUSTY & BUSTIER! - by bustybride - 04-09-2014, 05:04 AM
RE: BUSTY & BUSTIER! - by posirack - 04-09-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: BUSTY & BUSTIER! - by bustybride - 04-09-2014, 06:52 AM
RE: BUSTY & BUSTIER! - by posirack - 05-09-2014, 04:43 AM
RE: BUSTY & BUSTIER! - by makicaaa - 02-02-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: BUSTY & BUSTIER! - by fullerlook - 14-08-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: BUSTY & BUSTIER! - by HeroinFox - 04-09-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: BUSTY & BUSTIER! - by posirack - 05-09-2014, 04:45 AM