Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natural Beauty Remedies

Hey all. So I have sloowwwwllly transitioned into making all of my own beauty products. There are still a few more things I need to stop buying by the brand and create (like shampoo and conditioner) but for the most part, everything is mixed by me! This will save you a ton of money and allow you to avoid using any harsh chemicals while creating high-quality products! All natural baby!

I have thee most sensitive skin! Ever since I was a kid I have had rashes, such as little bumps on my cheeks, back of my thighs and upper arms. Absolutely NOTHING could help get rid of these issues. Well, since I've gone natural I don't have these problems anymore. More on what those specific products are in another post though.

Anyway, I am going to use this thread to post my recipes and hopefully inspire a few!

First up is Rose/Rosemary hair, face and body spray. What you need

*Rose petals from about 10-15 roses
* Handful of Rosemary

Directions: Fill pot with water (filtered preferably) and bring to a boil. Add rose petals and rosemary sprigs (remove from stem). You will stir this occasionally until the rose petals have almost completely lost all color. This will take around 50 minutes I'd say. If you need to add more water during the process, do so! Let cool and then pour into spray bottle. I just use an old Victoria's Secret body splash bottle because it mists perfectly. Make sure to strain it when pouring so no debris gets into the bottle. Store in refrigerator the whole time. It should be good for at LEAST 2 weeks if not more. Just smell it after that time to see if the smell is changing. Spray in your hair, massage into scalp and on face and body. It makes you smell great and adds great moisture to your hair and face.

I suffer from dry hair from dying it and this really helps to keep is moist! The face too, wow! Wrinkles are caused by lack of moisture, remember! It is important to always keep skin dewy!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Natural Beauty Remedies - by Jenniferlove - 23-11-2013, 04:37 AM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by Jenniferlove - 23-11-2013, 04:49 AM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by batool100 - 18-01-2014, 06:53 AM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by peggy - 18-01-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by EllaC - 18-01-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by Jenniferlove - 20-01-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by surferjoe2007 - 05-06-2018, 02:59 PM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by slaneesh - 03-06-2018, 07:26 PM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by surferjoe2007 - 04-06-2018, 07:24 AM