Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Genuine PM

(27-09-2013, 09:40 PM)tinytots Wrote:  
(27-09-2013, 07:59 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  It's got some good information. And some misinformation. All designed to try to lure you into using their product by spreading fud about all other products.

In short. That's a lie.

Miroestrol could make you miss your period... But more likely it'll make it come on sooner, last longer, with heavier flow. And LOTS of women have experienced the latter on Ainterol when they've misused it.

If you use it CORRECTLY, with minimizing your dose and the number of days you're on it, it should have NO effect on your period.

I use St. Herb's pure liquid extract myself, but I used to use Ainterol's the same. No real difference except Ainterol extracted in a slightly different alcohol and therefore was thicker.

okay sounds good. I didn't find any liquid extract on stherb.com is this right. Can you link it to me. I accidentally dropped my bottle the other day...grrrrr so I know I need to order now to get it in time.. Thank you AbiDrew for the clarification.

I wouldn't suggest the St. Herb. It only comes in seriously massive bulk and you'd be unlikely to use enough of it to merit the price tag.

I'd recommend Ainterol's liquid extract if you wish to use a liquid.

For me, the math makes sense to use St. Herb, but for you, it most likely would not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Genuine PM - by Tinytots - 27-09-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Genuine PM - by Tinytots - 27-09-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: Genuine PM - by AbiDrew85 - 27-09-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: Genuine PM - by Tinytots - 27-09-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Genuine PM - by AbiDrew85 - 28-09-2013, 05:45 AM