Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Hypnoticbody" hypnosis

Quote:How do the hormones change as a result of visualizations?

Imagined experiences are just the same as real experiences to your subconscious, like when you get scared from a nightmare, or cry watching a movie. And when you imagine something that makes you angry Angry, your testosterone levels skyrocket, giving you lot's of energy to break stuff with.

So, when you imagine your body as having larger breasts, your mind accepts it as real, and makes it happen - just like people who think of themselves as fat/stupid/poor etc end up acting that way.

I remember reading about a study - don't ask me where - where 80 overweight housekeepers were interviewed. Half of them had it pointed out to them that they were getting plenty of exercise, by doing all that cleaning, more than enough to lose weight. Six months later that half had normal, healthy weight. Nothing in their lifestyles were changed, but their body altered their hormone levels to make them burn fat, because they expected to.

Having positive feelings about seeing/feeling yourself with larger breasts also seems to trigger hormonal changes to make that come about. A kind of positive reinforcement.

Apparently receiving positive attention to your breasts from the opposite sex also helps on that score, since attraction's the important reason for them growing large. It makes sense, but I haven't seen the evidence myself.

Looking back over the research, I wouldn't worry at all about not feeling the suggested sensations during the sessions, because in some studies done there were no suggestions given for heat/tingling etc, and the results were still just as good. The visualizations are still there to do the job for you.

Quote:> You have given me a helpful reply, thank you so much.

You're very welcome.

Quote:Just wanted to say thanks to Steve for sticking around the forum! You're very very helpful and kind to be answering all our questions. I hope you get great feedback on your NBE hypno-program.

You're welcome. And thanks for your support. It sure as heck better work, I made a PE program as well...which I'm road testing myself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
"Hypnoticbody" hypnosis - by djt-d - 08-08-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: "Hypnoticbody" hypnosis - by Steve DeVere - 27-09-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: "Hypnoticbody" hypnosis - by djt-d - 27-09-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: "Hypnoticbody" hypnosis - by Steve DeVere - 28-09-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: "Hypnoticbody" hypnosis - by djt-d - 28-09-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: "Hypnoticbody" hypnosis - by Steve DeVere - 29-09-2012, 09:08 PM
RE: "Hypnoticbody" hypnosis - by djt-d - 30-09-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: "Hypnoticbody" hypnosis - by Steve DeVere - 30-09-2012, 08:20 PM
RE: "Hypnoticbody" hypnosis - by djt-d - 01-10-2012, 09:32 PM
RE: "Hypnoticbody" hypnosis - by gilly - 02-10-2012, 11:10 PM