Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Info on discontinued magnet therapy ebook?

I understand there was an ebook by 'nba systems' about using magnets for NBE (which I believe is no longer available. I googled it but nothing came upSad). Some forum members here in the archive, namely 'Moon' & 'Louise' I think, used this ebook, which explained various ways of using the magnets for breast growth. Does anyone know what the 'energising' treatment that they mentioned entails? Could anyone outline what you have to do with the magnets for this? Also, can anyone explain what the 'Inertia treatment' does? And what do you have to do for this?Huh

I understand about the polarities & placing the magnets over the nipples etc, but it's just the methods I'm clueless on! How long do you wear the magnets for 'growth treatments? Is it all trial & error?

I wish I could find some information regarding the ebook, as I'd like to be sure I'm doing this rightWink. I can't afford for my (already tiny) boobs to get any smaller! I'm in a cold sweat just thinking about itBig Grin
Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread