Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava Graduates, when did you reach your size?

This is sort of in line with this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7528 , but I have more specific question.

Of those of you who had completed Brava sessions. At what point did you reach the size you want to be? I know that Brava claims that your half way point is when you reach the size you want to be by the evening before putting on the domes again. Would you say that's true? Did you have a different experience?

I'm in the middle of my 9th week and I maybe (maybe) have an extra inch, which isn't much. What I have noticed was that my morning swelling hasn't been getting progressively larger with time, maybe a tiny bit, but I've been retaining more and more swelling as the time goes on. When I first started, I was fully deflated by the evening, now I'm keeping about an inch of about an inch and a half swelling.

I only wear the system roughly 11 hours a day during the week, and about 16 on the weekends. I can't do much more, short of showing up to work looking like Pam Anderson in armor. What I'd love to get is another inch or so. I'm sort of trying to figure out what time commitment I can expect from all this.

A little about me: I'm 31. I"m in pretty decent shape. I'm white, but my boyfriends often joke that I have the body of a black girl. I'm lean but I have meat on my bones. I don't have any issue gaining weight anywhere, BUT my boobs. I started at a full A. Also, no kids and never a significant weight gain.

I've added modified Eve M program to Brava. Fenugreek, hops and fennel.

Any thoughts would be must appreciated.

I sort of meandered on. To summarize, for those of you who were done, how far into the program did you see your actual final growth?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread