Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream

(14-10-2011, 07:10 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Noni,

You're welcome. Missing you period is not good, but don't stress on it, that will only make it worse.

Use 3,000 mg of FG seeds a day, that's a heaped teaspoon. So I expect two tablespoons will give you enough extract to make cream for ten days. I don't know how you can mix the water with cocoa butter, though, other than just before the massage on your skin. You will need some kind of emulgator, like maize flour.

hi.
thank u so much for such a good and detailed reply.
so if not with water, shall i use cocoa butter mixed with the powdered FG seeds. and i am an indian and cocoa butter is a newly launched product here. so i dont actually know how to melt cocoa butter. i mean how to do it over heat? plz if u could guide me about that too. i have no info on it. and also thank u so much for replying to all my queries. and yes one more tthing that i'd like to tell u is that i have been massaging my breasts for almost 1 . 5 year now with coconut oil once daily and went up two cup sizes. lately i have begun with alternate hot and cold shower. this made my boobs become rounder in around 15 days. just informed u of all this to help u understand that how my body reacts to such actions cz u have a lot of valuable knowledge so u understand things a lot better than i do. i don't know the technicalities at all. two quests more
1. what should i use in the home made cream for the first half of my cycle?
2. can i consume the fg powder orally and what would be the best time in the day to take the powder?
thanks a lot again dear

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by noni - 13-10-2011, 11:23 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by Isabelle - 13-10-2011, 08:35 PM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by noni - 14-10-2011, 03:31 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by Isabelle - 14-10-2011, 07:10 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by noni - 14-10-2011, 08:21 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by Isabelle - 14-10-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by noni - 15-10-2011, 03:21 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by Isabelle - 15-10-2011, 07:11 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by Ria - 03-12-2012, 12:40 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by sara_aaa19 - 10-12-2012, 12:47 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by sara_aaa19 - 17-12-2012, 03:54 AM