Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eve's Program

(03-05-2010, 09:44 AM)Eve M Wrote:  Here is the program again with the quantities of the herbs now added:

Herbal mixture taken 3 times daily consisting of the following: Barley 800mg, Bere 400mg, Fennel 400mg, Fenugreek 1800mg, Hops 1800mg, Linseed 1000mg, Oats 800mg, Soya 1000mg.

Teas to be taken in rotation: Barley, Fennel, Hops (each tea made with 2g of herbs plus fillers). Each taken with Soya Milk. Sometimes a tea was replaced by drinking a cup of soya milk instead.

Lotion for massage twice a day consisting of the following: Hops, Oats, Soya, and Starflower or Borage Oil.

Hi Eve, I noticed that you are extremely patient when people ask you the same questions several times over, and this might be one of those circumstances again. I read the entire post but I thought of a question and really didn't feel up to reading the whole post meticulously over again, I skimmed it but didn't seem to find the answer.

So if you don't mind, can you just clarify for me something regarding your routine? I'm fuzzy on whether you took all of the herbs with those dosages in your herbal mixture (Barley 800mg, Bere 400mg, Fennel 400mg, Fenugreek 1800mg, Hops 1800mg, Linseed 1000mg, Oats 800mg, Soya 1000mg ) AND in addition, you took the herbs again in the teas and massage oil,

or

Is it that when you state "Barley 800mg, Bere 400mg, Fennel 400mg, Fenugreek 1800mg, Hops 1800mg, Linseed 1000mg, Oats 800mg, Soya 1000mg" these dosages include the teas and massage oil.

I hope that's clear...let me know if it isn't.

(02-06-2011, 06:14 PM)Amaven Wrote:  Is it that when you state "Barley 800mg, Bere 400mg, Fennel 400mg, Fenugreek 1800mg, Hops 1800mg, Linseed 1000mg, Oats 800mg, Soya 1000mg" these dosages include the teas and massage oil.

No, those are the quantities of herbs I took. The teas and the massage oil were separate matters.

Hi Eve,

Happy to read about your respect for the European tradition. My great-great-grandmother was a midwife and herbalist, like your grandmother, and it's amazing how much my mother still knew about herbs, especially the ones that help women's hormonal processes.

About Beremeal, it's easy to find now, at www.realfoods.co.uk. It's so exciting: it's a landrace, and realfoods advertise it as a "genetically pure" crop! This is one fine ingredient for a herbalist to use with consistent results over the years.

Hi Eve,

Did you grow when you were in your maintenance program?

Thanks.[/i]

(02-07-2011, 06:17 PM)soonenough Wrote:  Did you grow when you were in your maintenance program?

Hello. The answer is no, not at all.

Thanks for responding, Eve M.

Hi Eve M,

I agree with another poster about your patience and grace to answer all of the questions asked to you. I've read your entire post and I've tried to click on the links where May (or another member, as well as yourself) has listed your program step-by-step in a separate thread. The links don't work. I keep getting dead pages as a result. You suggest equivalents to the herbs based on availability and I'd like to see those.
  1. Could you post the "working" link to your program mentioned?
  2. When you make your massage mixture, what are the amounts of each ingredient that you use?
    You mentioned when it comes to the oil, you add according to desired consistency, but I have not found the measurements of the dry ingredients (unless I'm reading it wrong, I'm in the US). For example:
    • are you using equal amounts of each powdered herb or varying amounts of each?
    • if they vary, what are the amounts of each?
  3. Do you drink 1 cup of tea per serving or as many as you want?
  4. I suppose since it has been almost five years since you started your program, your before and after pictures have been removed?
    Posters are very encouraged by the photos, but I actually don't see any photos prior to 2011 for any of the NBE programs.

Thank you!

(03-06-2011, 11:26 AM)Eve M Wrote:  
(02-06-2011, 06:14 PM)Amaven Wrote:  Is it that when you state "Barley 800mg, Bere 400mg, Fennel 400mg, Fenugreek 1800mg, Hops 1800mg, Linseed 1000mg, Oats 800mg, Soya 1000mg" these dosages include the teas and massage oil.

No, those are the quantities of herbs I took. The teas and the massage oil were separate matters.

Eve M...

As you say the "teas and the massage oil were separate matters", is why I'm asking how they were measured.

Thanks!

@Eve M,

Oh, wait..... is this the link to your program?

This thread is the link to my program. That's why the thread is called Eve's Program. Smile

I have only ever described my program twice, once in the program pages of the old forum and once in this thread which includes a copy of the original thread from the old forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon