Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone! I'm starting my NBE journey C:

Hi guys! I'm an 18 year old cis female. After lurking around for about half a month I decided to join the breast nexus forums and today is day 16 of my NBE journey. Just reading over threads the first time I ended up here inspired me pretty damn good to take action and achieve my own boobie dreams C:

Here are some of my measurements:

Height: 149-150cm

Bust: 80cm pre NBE, I measured 77cm right before I began NBE but I could be using the tape wrong, 77,5cm after morning massage today (defeinitely just swelling because it keeps fluctuating between 77 and 79.5cm)

Underbust: 67cm

Bra size: 28D

Weight: 38.2kg today (I'm trying to gain weight again safely!)

A little bit about myself:

When I was little (about 9-13yrs old) I really thought I'd grow up to have big beautiful breasts. The women on both my maternal and paternal sides of my family have large boobs on average with only my mom's first cousin who (along with her own mother) has small breasts as well as a very thin physique. Everyone else has unmistakable boobage which filled me with hope for my own to grow but that never really happened. I suspect the reason for that is that I've been doing ballet since I was 5 years old, it wasn't a fancy super competitive school but class none the less. The teachers I was with for about 7 years (until I was 12 or 13) were very strict and always up in my and the other kids' eating habits (I remember one of the girls shared with me once that one of the teachers saw her at a restaurant and straight up told her to eat less). After them I've only had great people as teachers who always put my health first but I'm barely now beginning to eat a little more than I'm used to and closer to how much a girl my age should be eating.

Another factor I've only very recently recognised as a detriment to my growth is constant stress. I read somewhere on these threads here that cortisol inhibits growth. Hell I've been stressed for most of my life. Starting at 5 with ballet, then school with bullying and a toxic and abusive family have taken a bad toll on my mental state. Since I was 9 I've been in a super negative and unhealthy mindset and I'm sure I've been depressed for most of the time since that point. I've always been particularly sensitive and practically absorbed every negative thing anyone has ever told me like a sponge. During that period I've cried so much more than I've smiled that there's no room for comparison. That's also when all the other girls began developing with steadily while they were so happy and enjoying their life and now I deeply regret I never allowed myself to be happy and feel good about myself at that time at all. While I had breast buds like normal they never really grew until I was 13-14yrs old they began to grow some more but it was obvious that I was severely lacking compared to the rest of my peers. I think they stopped at about 80cm when I was 15-16yrs old and haven't budged since. Everyone had already developed and I feared that's what I'd be stuck with for the rest of my life. Years of bullying about it have made me absolutely miserable - almost all guys made fun of me collectively, laughed at me, called me diminutive nicknames like "child". They acted with me (and still do) as if I'm a 12 year old prepubescent boy while they flock and hit on all other girls my age with obvious breasts like moths to a flame. This has been going on since I was 9 and I've felt utterly hopeless and lost since I suffered a very stinging rejection. I've been suicidal for years now because of it (like HELL I'm straight and cis and that's STILL NOT ENOUGH?!!)

At many, really many points I've seriously considered plastic surgery so that I'll have a reason to keep living but since my family is poor and I don't even have higher education to get a well paid job I had concluded that there was no way out of the hell that I've felt my body to be for the rest of my life. I got obsessed with scientific research and unfiltered male opininions (exactly like that of guys my age) proving that nobody would ever choose to spend their life with a small chested woman. Literally everything points to the undeniable fact that big breasts make the difference between a good and bad life for a woman and I've felt that since god left me for dead in that department I don't even deserve to live. Actually when I read this post (where I also found the info that cortisol stunts growth, thank you so much fullerlook <3) I felt kinda personally triggered because it was like me and LastNightShade shared a brain because it was as if I'd written it myself almost word for word. That's the lowest point I've ever hit and that recognition made me realise how terribly I've spiraled down and self-sabotaged and that's the thread that kicked me into action to grow my breasts not for other's attention but for my own sake, because I know I belong in a big breasted body and that's what will make me happy in life. Here's the link to the thread: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=31142

And to LastNightShade - you might be feeling like you're at the worst point of your life and I understand your anger, disappointment, sadness and evey tear you might've shed over it but never lose hope. I've been going through it too for so long and I'm still struggling everyday but hold on dear. There's always a way and there's always a chance to live your best ever life. All the comments on your thread have useful and practical advice that can lead you to your goal and I'll take away a lot of knowledge for myself too. I want to thank everyone who helped you out there - you guys are amazing! Sending much much love to you all! <3

Something else I suspect is also a culprit here is the fact that I have hirsutism and have had it since I was in kindergarted, puberty is when it exploded. I've done several hormone tests since then and everytime the doctor said the issue is only cosmetic and doesn't require any treatment (which devastated me because I've struggled with this my whole life too). I did my last test in February 2019 on the 4th day of my cycle (I bled for 5 days then) and only 4-androstenedione was higher than normal - 3.43 ng/ml while the average for women should be 0.10-3.30 ng/ml. I don't remember what the doctor said that meant but I'm sure she concluded with the usual "It doesn't require any treatment". I don't know how to interpret this and I'd love it if anyone could elaborate this info further for me. My cycle has also become irregular this year.

I'll continue posting all over the forums and also my own progress. I'm partially doing Katana's program (You're my inspiration queen!! <3) since I live on a budget and expect to for a long time so I need an inexpensive program and hers I find to be perfect for me! I'm doing Female Deer and Chi and also this Japanese massage in the shower before bed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyZfHHwChec

I combine these with 5 teaspoons of ground flaxseeds and flaxseed oil for every massage except in the shower (my boobs responded IMMEDIATELY when I first used it!!). I bought fennel seeds and raw fenugreek seeds but I haven't used them yet (both come with instructions to be made as tea, only fenugreek has instructions for topical treatment too).

Whew that turned out longer than I expected it would. Thank you for reading through that wall of text hehe. I'm really happy that the Breast nexus community is so supportive and helpful and I know I made one of the best decisions of my life to join. Sending you all tons of positive energy and let's grow together C:

Hi Iris!
Welcome and I'm very happy that you have decided to take hold of your life, and found some inspiration in Nightshades thread.
There is a lot of great advice there from a lot of loving people, so I'll let that be your reference and not post what I said again.
i know it doesn't help much, but your doctor is wrong. Its very important for a woman's hormones to balanced.
Also I know there is a lot of discussion on hirsutism here and a search will get you a lot of good help.
I'll look for some threads and pass them along.

I love your positive attitude, and send you lots of love too.
Huggs
Bobbi

(04-11-2021, 09:35 AM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Iris!
Welcome and I'm very happy that you have decided to take hold of your life, and found some inspiration in Nightshades thread.
There is a lot of great advice there from a lot of loving people, so I'll let that be your reference and not post what I said again.
i know it doesn't help much, but your doctor is wrong. Its very important for a woman's hormones to balanced.
Also I know there is a lot of discussion on hirsutism here and a search will get you a lot of good help.
I'll look for some threads and pass them along.

I love your positive attitude, and send you lots of love too.
Huggs
Bobbi

Hey there Bobbi Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I'll definitely read into the thread more and search up on hirsutism over the forums. I've been considering testing for hormones again for a while now and if covid restrictions aren't bad and school doesn't consume all my time I'll check in for that.

Also I've seen you've posted useful stuff on many threads and I find that to be really thoughtful, thank you for helping everyone out C:

(03-11-2021, 05:14 PM)IrisHeart Wrote:  

Hi guys! I'm an 18 year old cis female. After lurking around for about half a month I decided to join the breast nexus forums and today is day 16 of my NBE journey. Just reading over threads the first time I ended up here inspired me pretty damn good to take action and achieve my own boobie dreams C:

Bust: 80cm pre NBE, I measured 77cm right before I began NBE but I could be using the tape wrong, 77,5cm after morning massage today (defeinitely just swelling because it keeps fluctuating between 77 and 79.5cm)

When I was little (about 9-13yrs old) I really thought I'd grow up to have big beautiful breasts. The women on both my maternal and paternal sides of my family have large boobs on average with only my mom's first cousin who (along with her own mother) has small breasts as well as a very thin physique. Everyone else has unmistakable boobage which filled me with hope for my own to grow but that never really happened. I suspect the reason for that is that I've been doing ballet since I was 5 years old, it wasn't a fancy super competitive school but class none the less. The teachers I was with for about 7 years (until I was 12 or 13) were very strict and always up in my and the other kids' eating habits (I remember one of the girls shared with me once that one of the teachers saw her at a restaurant and straight up told her to eat less). After them I've only had great people as teachers who always put my health first but I'm barely now beginning to eat a little more than I'm used to and closer to how much a girl my age should be eating.

Another factor I've only very recently recognised as a detriment to my growth is constant stress. I read somewhere on these threads here that cortisol inhibits growth. Hell I've been stressed for most of my life. Starting at 5 with ballet, then school with bullying and a toxic and abusive family have taken a bad toll on my mental state. Since I was 9 I've been in a super negative and unhealthy mindset and I'm sure I've been depressed for most of the time since that point. I've always been particularly sensitive and practically absorbed every negative thing anyone has ever told me like a sponge. During that period I've cried so much more than I've smiled that there's no room for comparison. That's also when all the other girls began developing with steadily while they were so happy and enjoying their life and now I deeply regret I never allowed myself to be happy and feel good about myself at that time at all. While I had breast buds like normal they never really grew until I was 13-14yrs old they began to grow some more but it was obvious that I was severely lacking compared to the rest of my peers. I think they stopped at about 80cm when I was 15-16yrs old and haven't budged since. Everyone had already developed and I feared that's what I'd be stuck with for the rest of my life. Years of bullying about it have made me absolutely miserable - almost all guys made fun of me collectively, laughed at me, called me diminutive nicknames like "child". They acted with me (and still do) as if I'm a 12 year old prepubescent boy while they flock and hit on all other girls my age with obvious breasts like moths to a flame. This has been going on since I was 9 and I've felt utterly hopeless and lost since I suffered a very stinging rejection. I've been suicidal for years now because of it (like HELL I'm straight and cis and that's STILL NOT ENOUGH?!!)

At many, really many points I've seriously considered plastic surgery so that I'll have a reason to keep living but since my family is poor and I don't even have higher education to get a well paid job I had concluded that there was no way out of the hell that I've felt my body to be for the rest of my life. I got obsessed with scientific research and unfiltered male opininions (exactly like that of guys my age) proving that nobody would ever choose to spend their life with a small chested woman. Literally everything points to the undeniable fact that big breasts make the difference between a good and bad life for a woman and I've felt that since god left me for dead in that department I don't even deserve to live. Actually when I read this post (where I also found the info that cortisol stunts growth, thank you so much fullerlook <3) I felt kinda personally triggered because it was like me and LastNightShade shared a brain because it was as if I'd written it myself almost word for word. That's the lowest point I've ever hit and that recognition made me realise how terribly I've spiraled down and self-sabotaged and that's the thread that kicked me into action to grow my breasts not for other's attention but for my own sake, because I know I belong in a big breasted body and that's what will make me happy in life. Here's the link to the thread: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=31142

And to LastNightShade - you might be feeling like you're at the worst point of your life and I understand your anger, disappointment, sadness and evey tear you might've shed over it but never lose hope. I've been going through it too for so long and I'm still struggling everyday but hold on dear. There's always a way and there's always a chance to live your best ever life. All the comments on your thread have useful and practical advice that can lead you to your goal and I'll take away a lot of knowledge for myself too. I want to thank everyone who helped you out there - you guys are amazing! Sending much much love to you all! <3

Something else I suspect is also a culprit here is the fact that I have hirsutism and have had it since I was in kindergarted, puberty is when it exploded. I've done several hormone tests since then and everytime the doctor said the issue is only cosmetic and doesn't require any treatment (which devastated me because I've struggled with this my whole life too). I did my last test in February 2019 on the 4th day of my cycle (I bled for 5 days then) and only 4-androstenedione was higher than normal - 3.43 ng/ml while the average for women should be 0.10-3.30 ng/ml. I don't remember what the doctor said that meant but I'm sure she concluded with the usual "It doesn't require any treatment". I don't know how to interpret this and I'd love it if anyone could elaborate this info further for me. My cycle has also become irregular this year.

I'll continue posting all over the forums and also my own progress. I'm partially doing Katana's program (You're my inspiration queen!! <3) since I live on a budget and expect to for a long time so I need an inexpensive program and hers I find to be perfect for me! I'm doing Female Deer and Chi and also this Japanese massage in the shower before bed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyZfHHwChec

I combine these with 5 teaspoons of ground flaxseeds and flaxseed oil for every massage except in the shower (my boobs responded IMMEDIATELY when I first used it!!). I bought fennel seeds and raw fenugreek seeds but I haven't used them yet (both come with instructions to be made as tea, only fenugreek has instructions for topical treatment too).

Whew that turned out longer than I expected it would. Thank you for reading through that wall of text hehe. I'm really happy that the Breast nexus community is so supportive and helpful and I know I made one of the best decisions of my life to join. Sending you all tons of positive energy and let's grow together C:

Fisrt of all! Hi Iris and Welcome to BN!! Is great that you decided to take the matter in your hands instead of complaining!! YOU ROCK GIR! Ohhh God, about the part of your your post about being bullied... I TOTALLY FEEL YOU!!! I've been made fun too for being flat... while I was reading it I feel as if I was writting it myself.... lol no... seems like nothing is enough when you are lacking in the boob department... I mean... I'm also cis and bi.... but no that's not enough either. Also I think my boobs got stucked in size wwhen I reache 15-16 too, and I have had eating way less than I should have while growing... so I can totally understand how you feel... I'm not able to afford a breast augmentation surgery either... but as you said "There's always a way and there's always a chance to live your best ever life."

On hirsutism and as far as I've read is one of PCOS symptoms even if your periods may be regular and your blood tests "normal" hirsutism is a signal of an hormonal imbalance... Why don't you try adding some androgen blockers? Like Reishi, White Peony, Saw Palmeto, Green tea, Sprearmint, etc. alos reducing highly processed foods helps.

About the being part of no one wanting to spend their life with someone with small chest I don't agree... in fact males with higher Social status tend to prefer women with more discrete breast sizes as it seem classier... C cup in average... and good W/H ratio.... In the other side Males that preffer bigger breast tend to come from a lower social classes... just saying... It's a matter of evolution just like women from upper classes tend to preffer more femenine faces for their partners while females from Lower social Status tend to go for more manly looking faces... It all is related to Evolutionary psycology.

Is great to hear that you are responsive to massages!! Keep going! Wish you the best luck on your NBE!! Feel free to message me at anytime

(04-11-2021, 10:44 PM)WEENE Wrote:  
(03-11-2021, 05:14 PM)IrisHeart Wrote:  

Fisrt of all! Hi Iris and Welcome to BN!! Is great that you decided to take the matter in your hands instead of complaining!! YOU ROCK GIR! Ohhh God, about the part of your your post about being bullied... I TOTALLY FEEL YOU!!! I've been made fun too for being flat... while I was reading it I feel as if I was writting it myself.... lol no... seems like nothing is enough when you are lacking in the boob department... I mean... I'm also cis and bi.... but no that's not enough either. Also I think my boobs got stucked in size wwhen I reache 15-16 too, and I have had eating way less than I should have while growing... so I can totally understand how you feel... I'm not able to afford a breast augmentation surgery either... but as you said "There's always a way and there's always a chance to live your best ever life."

On hirsutism and as far as I've read is one of PCOS symptoms even if your periods may be regular and your blood tests "normal" hirsutism is a signal of an hormonal imbalance... Why don't you try adding some androgen blockers? Like Reishi, White Peony, Saw Palmeto, Green tea, Sprearmint, etc. alos reducing highly processed foods helps.

About the being part of no one wanting to spend their life with someone with small chest I don't agree... in fact males with higher Social status tend to prefer women with more discrete breast sizes as it seem classier... C cup in average... and good W/H ratio.... In the other side Males that preffer bigger breast tend to come from a lower social classes... just saying... It's a matter of evolution just like women from upper classes tend to preffer more femenine faces for their partners while females from Lower social Status tend to go for more manly looking faces... It all is related to Evolutionary psycology.

Is great to hear that you are responsive to massages!! Keep going! Wish you the best luck on your NBE!! Feel free to message me at anytime

I just cannot and will not ever get over your outrageous and baseless claims even here *facepalm* so offensive, breast size and body attraction preference has NOTHING to do with someones income or class, LMFAO. i cant with your opinions XD

(04-11-2021, 11:55 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

I just cannot and will not ever get over your outrageous and baseless claims even here *facepalm* so offensive, breast size and body attraction preference has NOTHING to do with someones income or class, LMFAO. i cant with your opinions XD

Why are you so obssesed with me?

(05-11-2021, 01:45 AM)WEENE Wrote:  

(04-11-2021, 11:55 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Why are you so obssesed with me?

Grow up, get real, and stop regurgitating your insecurities on others by spitting false facts, its pathetic. That is all. Bye!

(05-11-2021, 12:28 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Grow up, get real, and stop regurgitating your insecurities on others by spitting false facts, its pathetic. That is all. Bye!

Dear IrisHeart you wrote about the NBE community bieng positive an supportive, I'm so sorry for all of this... quarreling in your thread.

Must of the members here are not like this.

As I said before is great that you decided to take this matter into your hands and find your way to live your best life!

I wishing you succes and the best of the luck on this journey!!!

Happy growing! <3

Whoa that went from 0 to 100 real fast.

People I can see both sides of your arguments and how you might've come to them. I suppose I should've dialed it down about this particular topic in my first post, I got myself thinking a bit too much about my past and it gets me emotional easily.

Regarding male attraction and such my perception of it took a drastic turn in the very beginning of this year and I owe it entirely to my kind, loving, amazing and incredible boyfriend. He has never ever once said anything negative about my chest and he alwayssss shows me so much love and appreciation. I was so firmly set in my beliefs that it took me more than a few months simply to accept the fact that he loves me just the way I am and that he adores me from head to toe. I don't really pay attention to his financial situation so I can't speak about all that research on male attraction's correlation with appearance but I couldn't care less about it now. I love him just the way he is and he loves me just the way I am and that's all I could ever ask for in life.

Perhaps my case is one of many exceptions to all that research but honestly I couldn't be happier about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon