Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to increase areola size?

Hi, has anyone figured out a way to target the areola specifically? I would like to increase my areola size and any insight would really help Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

I use the Noogleberry almost daily and massage twice a day. I've experimented with doing some small stretches around the areola but not sure if anyone has tried to do this before.

(30-09-2021, 06:51 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  

Hi, has anyone figured out a way to target the areola specifically? I would like to increase my areola size and any insight would really help Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

I use the Noogleberry almost daily and massage twice a day. I've experimented with doing some small stretches around the areola but not sure if anyone has tried to do this before.

I found my areolas got alot larger being on bio identical progesterone, this is because progesterone is vital for proper mammary gland and areola development so its really a mix of good progesterone levels and genetics also. Herbs that I found as a side effect swelled my areolas are motherwort, goats rue etc

Hey ~

I noticed that placenta is making my areola big and also wild yam, and definitely full fat whole milk (cow milk )

Thank you Bustyprincess and elusive_butterfly16!

This is super helpful. Do you take them on any particular schedule? I love the look of large areolas and thought I'd switch it up for a change Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I've avoided using herbs so far in my journey; I've been afraid of messing around with them and my development due to my young-ish age (22) but I might start with small steps soon.

(05-10-2021, 05:49 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  

Thank you Bustyprincess and elusive_butterfly16!

This is super helpful. Do you take them on any particular schedule? I love the look of large areolas and thought I'd switch it up for a change Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I've avoided using herbs so far in my journey; I've been afraid of messing around with them and my development due to my young-ish age (22) but I might start with small steps soon.

Don’t worry about the age , I am 23 and I am taking herbs and it actually really helps and it is basically all over feminization. The are herbs so it’s good for you , it’s not a chemical or something made in a lab . You can drink the cow milk and placenta everyday . Wild yam only in luteal though .

I also love the look of huge areoals and big bouncy boobs ^^ which is why I am happy that my areolas are getting even bigger

I was (still am a little bit) insecure about my small aerola too. I found that they naturally increased as my breast size did though.

(02-10-2021, 05:12 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Hey ~

I noticed that placenta is making my areola big and also wild yam, and definitely full fat whole milk (cow milk )

Which brand placenta do you use???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon