Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting even on both sides 44HH

Hi, I'm new here.. My name is Isabelle, hello everyone.

Um, alright. So for a few years now I have been trying to find ways to help my breasts even out. One is larger than the other. And I think this forum / site is perfect to help me actually find everything that I need and even my breasts out! Very exciting for me. I'm also very nervous as, some people have said in the past that my uneven boobs are great but because theyre uneven it makes it tough for them...

I'm going to be doing a bunch of massages from all the videos and forums I have seen here, and just recently (yesterday) have ordered fenugreek and some other herbal supplements along with some organic virgin coconut oil (yay amazon!) I'm going to be doing mainly massages on my one breast only, is that going to be a bad idea? And does anyone think that ordering a noogle would be necessary? I assume I would noogle on the one side that I want to grow / the one breast only. But I dont know if I should be massaging both minimally and then focus'ing intently on the one for 5-15 minutes. Or not at all? I am going to start out doing basic NBE massages on both. And then focusing on the one intently for 5-15 minutes. Three times a day. I'm going to start with that.

If anyone would like to talk or anything feel free to message me and say hi. I don't mind. Girls or guys both. I'm single now and, trying to enjoy it the best I can. And work on me. I may have said too much already but I like to be dominant in the bedroom? Even though I'm shy at first.

I hope I can make some new friends and meet some nice people here. I've been lurking a little now and everyone seems very nice and helpful! So i feel safe here.

Right now I am 44HH cup. I am almost an H cup on my smaller side. Just almost there. So hopefully it won't take too long! I'd like to enjoy it while I can as this is something I have never done before.. And who doesn't want to enjoy a new experience with new like minded friends or company? Mm I am not looking for a boyfriend so please don't ask me anyone. Girls feel free to flirt if you like me or just say hi and talk xox

Hmm I can't think of anything else I need to say. I would really like to get a noogle but they are kind of expensive for me. Also they look really fun and I don't want to get addicted, buy two and then keep using it. Do they feel good? I've looked at them and seen vidoes. And they look like it does not hurt which is a plus for me. I don't like pain very much so I'm still feeling tentative with the noogle at least.

On a serious note, I also want to say.. As this is somewhat going to be my personal program page. I'm also going to do my best not to masterbate or have any orgasms at all until my program is over. I think that if I can focus everything my body has on healing and growing that will be best. I think I'm smart so I wanted to say that.

Sorry for being annoying with my long message! I may have blabbed a little I'm sorry.

How do I attach a photo, its not letting me.. hmm

hopefully this will work instead?

This is mee, what do you think? Comment and tell me I'm so self conscious they are uneven

(13-09-2021, 09:52 PM)Isabellexoxanne Wrote:  

go to your control panel (user cp)
select edit options.
in the lower right under other options.
Change your board color, The default color wont let you post pictures.
Dont ask me why, thats just the answer.

Welcome
more later
Bobbi

(13-09-2021, 10:21 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

select edit options.

Welcome
more later
Bobbi

Oh my goodness haha. That is so cool! Thank you very much Bobbi. Mm I'm so bad, in my pics I wiggle so you can't see the uneven. I'm so embarassed by it, it's terrible

(13-09-2021, 10:27 PM)Isabellexoxanne Wrote:  
(13-09-2021, 10:21 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

select edit options.

Welcome
more later
Bobbi

Oh my goodness haha. That is so cool! Thank you very much Bobbi. Mm I'm so bad, in my pics I wiggle so you can't see the uneven. I'm so embarassed by it, it's terrible

Goooosh girl!

Embarrased!? Is pretty normal to have a breast bigger than the other

Damn if I was an H/HH cup I wouldn't mind them being asymetrical AT ALL!

I'm not sure if you could fit the biggest Noogleberry... I mean you're huge -Ahhhh boob envy- but like for real I think the max Noggleberry capacity is something about 44 inches? Saying because rocketmelon's max swelling achieved 44 and I think she was using the XXL domes.

Yes! Massagges are great! (Be sure to focus or only massage the smaller one) That worked for JenifferLove to even out hers.

Ohhh there are various threads about uneven breast. I think you should try MissEllen's method (is in her BO program) also MissBoobshirt's posts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon