Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My "first" attempt at NBE

(19-05-2021, 03:09 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

(18-05-2021, 11:19 PM)Iceedragons Wrote:  

I wish I could hop on here and say I'm another cup or two larger already... But I myself like to put trust in other's testimonies on if NBE works, so I have to be honest... It's a little disappointing this month...Just started my next cycle and measured almost 36"... I was just at 35" before beginning PMS symptoms like breast swelling. I think my last measurement previously was during this swelling as well.

On a positive note, my cycles have never been predictable, but for the first time ever, I had a 28 day cycle! I marked the days on a calendar and everything was perfectly on time! I also suffer from Mittelschmerz, but the BO has been helping alleviate that a bit. My figure is also looking better and better, and maybe in a month or so, I can upload some images for some nice proof of results!

These things take time! Thats the important thing to remember.

Be thankful everyday for your lovely breasts!.

So how are you liking your Bosom Beauty?

Bobbi

Thank you for the reminders, it's nice to think about that!

I'm really enjoying bosom beauty! It was painful at first, but it's grown to be more relaxing. I have to use it while I'm up and moving around the house or else it will put me to sleep!  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

I feel like it's helping too, it's nice having measurements along the dome edges, because I can actually see the difference from when I first started using it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon