Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My progress

I decided to keep a progress thread where I have all changes and updates in one place. I tried pretty much all methods so my posts are spread out on the forum.

My starting size was 34B. My main NBE method is BO, orally and as a nipple cream and pumping with the large kangzhu cups. I also massage but not as religiously as before. I’ve TRIED nbe since February 2020, but I consider my real start since may 2020 because that’s when I had my breast pump and knew enough about herbs to use them properly.

I’ve reached my short term goals:

1. My breast now touch the domes all way around when pumping. (Not the front tho, I don’t fill the domes completely yet) When I started they didn’t touch at all. After two months the underboob would press the against the domes and now the TOP TISSUE ALSO presses against the dome!! This is HUGE to me!

2. My boyfriend noticed my growth. He doesn’t know I’m doing NBE and since I started I’ve been waiting for him to notice without me pointing it out. I haven’t checked if I actually gone up a cup size but to hear him say “do you still fit your bras?!” was almost as good as that.

3. This wasn’t actually a goal, because I didn’t really know it would happen but I feels nice so I’ll include it - I can feel my side boob against my arm at times. They are no where near big enough to “get in the way” but it’s just a small thing I’ve never felt before and it daily remind me of my growth.

So I’m glad to say 7 months of NBE with about 250 hours of pumping has not let me down. I also started BO the 30th of October and this has really given me a growth spurt and also regulated my periods. I might already be a small C-cup but I want to grow a little bit more before I go to try out a new bra. It feels like such a big step, I don’t want to get disappointed. Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

Thanks Nefertity!

Looks like 2020 wasnt so bad for you!

I'm so happy that your program is working for you and they you have stuck with it.

Its nice to hear success stories.

I am also looking forward to following your continued success in 2021.

HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Huggs

Bobbi

(30-12-2020, 02:50 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Thanks Nefertity!

Looks like 2020 wasnt so bad for you!

I'm so happy that your program is working for you and they you have stuck with it.

Its nice to hear success stories.

I am also looking forward to following your continued success in 2021.

HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Huggs

Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi, lots of motivation and support from the forum really helps! Happy new year to you too! <3

(30-12-2020, 01:49 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

I decided to keep a progress thread where I have all changes and updates in one place. I tried pretty much all methods so my posts are spread out on the forum.

My starting size was 34B. My main NBE method is BO, orally and as a nipple cream and pumping with the large kangzhu cups. I also massage but not as religiously as before. I’ve TRIED nbe since February 2020, but I consider my real start since may 2020 because that’s when I had my breast pump and knew enough about herbs to use them properly.

1. My breast now touch the domes all way around when pumping. (Not the front tho, I don’t fill the domes completely yet) When I started they didn’t touch at all. After two months the underboob would press the against the domes and now the TOP TISSUE ALSO presses against the dome!! This is HUGE to me!

2. My boyfriend noticed my growth. He doesn’t know I’m doing NBE and since I started I’ve been waiting for him to notice without me pointing it out. I haven’t checked if I actually gone up a cup size but to hear him say “do you still fit your bras?!” was almost as good as that.

3. This wasn’t actually a goal, because I didn’t really know it would happen but I feels nice so I’ll include it - I can feel my side boob against my arm at times. They are no where near big enough to “get in the way” but it’s just a small thing I’ve never felt before and it daily remind me of my growth.

So I’m glad to say 7 months of NBE with about 250 hours of pumping has not let me down. I also started BO the 30th of October and this has really given me a growth spurt and also regulated my periods. I might already be a small C-cup but I want to grow a little bit more before I go to try out a new bra. It feels like such a big step, I don’t want to get disappointed. Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

Congrats!! Those are all huge successes.

The feeling of side boob against the arm is a great daily reminder that I enjoy too.

(31-12-2020, 03:54 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

(30-12-2020, 01:49 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

Congrats!! Those are all huge successes.

The feeling of side boob against the arm is a great daily reminder that I enjoy too.

What a little side boob can do right? =) thanks I’m very happy to finally have evidence for myself that NBE works for me too

The 30th of January I will have completed 3 months on BO. Some changes I’ve noticed: 

• Better skin. I had a little bit of acne in the beginning, now All my acne is gone and the skin looks very smooth and glowing.
  • Improved appetite and weight gain, about 3kg. I was on the slim side so this is much welcomed. 
  • Regulated periods. Used to be between 31-46 days in between, never the same time in between, just a total mess. Since I started BO it’s been 33 days exactly between periods. I find this interesting and it’s made me suspect I wasn’t ovulating properly, or not ovulating at all before BO.

WARNING INTIMATE DETAILS, but since NBE is so much science I feel it’s an detail worth mentioning:

• there’s more moisture down there. In fact I think this is normal and how I was before BO is not. 
  • I feel my body temperature is up. I don’t take supplements for this (tyrosine made my joints hurt) except some cinnamon ginger tea and coconut oil. 
  • During ovulation my nipples get puffy...? Maybe I’m just watching my boobs more than before but I never made that connection before. 
  • I still way more emotional since starting BO and while that hasn’t gone away, I’m now more used to it. I also find my memory and focus is much better and I’m a bit more alert than before. Can’t prove that would be thanks to BO but I have a feeling it is. 

And the best part, boobs are still growing! They still deflate every month during my period but even at their smallest (day 6) I can tell they are bigger than the month before. I have also noticed that they start swell at day 11-12. Maybe they did that before BO but were too small to notice but I’m pretty sure luteal swelling happened much later in the cycle before. Maybe breast swell right before ovulation as well?

Anyways I’m thrilled by the results I’m seeing and my biggest bra which used to only hold air the the top is now so tight it looks like a push up bra when I wear it, if I continue growing in this pace I won’t be able to wear it next month. I still get growing pains and itching so I’m pretty sure I’m still growing. I take breaks during my period and 2 days break when I believe I’m ovulating and hope this helps me prevent burning out my hormonal receptors, because I REALLY hope I have more gains to come! 

Hi Nefertity!

Thanks so much for keeping us up your progress on BO.

This is the stuff that's vital for this NBE site.

I think you may be the new BO poster girl!

Keep growing

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon