Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want to experience that joy

I decided to try out the combination of a tight top with a very flattering pushup bra and I was amazed by how I felt and looked..

The way that I felt about myself was nothing short of euphoric. I realised that I would be so much happier if I could feel this way all of the time, even braless.

I have always wanted much bigger than where this bra puts me so this might even be an achievable goal but this size made me feel SO good. I also noticed that the way that everyone treated me while wearing it was so much better. I felt noticed and beautiful.

After feeling like this I realise that I can't live without this feeling.

I am going to give NBE a very good try for another 2 years, or resort to breast surgery. Even with the potential risks I think that living with that confidence would be worth it. I would do anything to feel THAT good about myself and how other people saw/treated me all of the time.

(17-10-2020, 10:19 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

I decided to try out the combination of a tight top with a very flattering pushup bra and I was amazed by how I felt and looked..

The way that I felt about myself was nothing short of euphoric. I realised that I would be so much happier if I could feel this way all of the time, even braless.

I have always wanted much bigger than where this bra puts me so this might even be an achievable goal but this size made me feel SO good. I also noticed that the way that everyone treated me while wearing it was so much better. I felt noticed and beautiful.

After feeling like this I realise that I can't live without this feeling.

I am going to give NBE a very good try for another 2 years, or resort to breast surgery. Even with the potential risks I think that living with that confidence would be worth it. I would do anything to feel THAT good about myself and how other people saw/treated me all of the time.

YEA!

Glad to hear your goring to stick with the NBE. We are all here to help you out.

It will take a lot of work on your part, but I feel your ready!

I'm looking forward to following your success so don't let me down.

In the mean time ..Thats what push up bras were made to do.

Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon