Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gained 3 cups in 5 months, I'll start to document my progress here!

(02-11-2020, 08:24 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  

Long time no see, Nwyori!

Thank you for your reply.

But,Could you tell me the URL addres that how to maintain the growth in the follicle?

Because there are many posts that I can't find....

Please...

For 6 months, my breasts have gone to A cup( They were C cup in the before menstruation. I don't know why )

<style type="text/css"></style>

Hey biggi,

Yes of course, Lotus’s BIGG post, page 13-15, where she talks about how to combat the follicular shrinking. It really helps me. I’m taking a break from hormones like PM and BO but haven’t see any shrinking yet.

Hi, i Grew with msm+BO nipple intake too.

What brand of pm are u taking?

Thank you for the link, Nwyori!

I read that you've recommend.

But I still have no idea what to do.

I still see the luteal phase swelling, and that swelling was gone after a menstruation starting.

But, I think BO is effective for PCOS women.

And if I find how to keep up with that growth after a period finished, It will be huge great!

What do you take in your menstrual period?

What do you take in your follicular phase?

BTW, I often eat grapefruit  for preventing hormonal decomposition.

Grapefruit is sad to be effective in Lipolysis, so I think it can break down the fat in the breasts.

But I think it's good for maintaining hormone levels. After taking it everyday , menstruation quickly stopped or changed slightly.

Especially for women with small breasts, I think it is helpful to eat them when they want to see their growth quickly due to lack of their hormones.

What do you think about it?

<style type="text/css"></style>

Nwy <3 I'm so glad you have reached your mid term goals! Congrats, girl!!

I do have a question: Taking WP (well, now combined with Reishi) did you make gain weight? Have you noticed your body shape is different?

Don't get me wrong here XD not saying if you are fat or whatsoever, I'm curious since White Peony converts T to E quite a lot and Reishi inhibits DHT so I am kinda confused if you still weighting the same or if you have noticed some changes in your body.

I am willing to give it a try since I suffer from adrenal PCOS & Lotus told me it would be a win-win situation for me cause my Estradiol levels are low...BUT I want to gain some lean muscle, therefore, I am using my extra T & DHT for it currently. Dumb hormones, why are so important xD

I am at 91,5 and I want to be 97 T_T

Ps: Are you on the pill now? 

Update time! I can’t believe I’m able to fill a G cup bra that used to gap so much... happy tears ? for the last two months I have been doing the same routine.

measurements now: 98 bust, 71 underbust

Will be back soon to reply to dms and answer previous questions! Happy growing

<3

Nwyori, just wondering how your program is doing and if. You have any updates on what you're taking/ doing. Also wondering what program/ratios you saw the best results in... and if your growth has been permenant??

(09-07-2020, 06:51 AM)nwyori Wrote:  

Hello everyone! I'm a lurker on this wonderful forum for a while now and you all have helped me so much with your experience and knowledge! In the past five months I've increased from a large C cup to a fitting F cup, and I'm still experiencing growing pains so I'd like to think there is more to come. I will share my journey and document future progress in this thread.

About me: 23 yo/ 5'7/ 120lb/ Asian&European/ biological female. I'm moderately active (though not so much in quarantine), and have a slim build. My upper body looks slightly smaller in proportion to my lower body. I don't seem to experience estrogen dominance before I started NBE, but I suspect that my androgen levels are high (oily skin, hair loss, anxiety, etc.)

Measurements:

February: underbust 69, bust 83

April: underbust 71, bust 87

July: underbust 70, bust 91

I've also gained a bit of weight, probably 4-5lb

First program: PM only

I reacted to PM after a few days and grew about 1.5 cm (could be temporary swelling), but it did have an effect on me. My breasts were tingly and heavy. It stopped working after 2 weeks, and even caused shrinking.

Second program: PM, PC, fish oil, MSM, VitC, white peony

This program was pretty successful. I got some spotting symptoms while only on PM, so I thought the P:C ratio was wrong and incorporated PC. It worked wonders for me, and my breasts were so painful for an entire month I couldn't even touch them. The routine for this program is pretty simple:

• PM 250mg, twice daily
  • fish oil 1g, twice daily
  • PC before bed
  • MSM 1.5g, twice daily
  • VitC 1g, after waking up
I incorporated these supplements one by one, to make sure that my body actually reacts to each one of them. Among all, I found white peony and MSM to be the most useful ones. Without white peony my eyebrows grew like wild grass, and MSM single-handedly brought a visible growth spurt in April. I've gained 6cm from this program, but when I reached 88-89cm I feel less tingling sensations and my progress slowed down a lot, so I switched program.

Current program: BO, BO nipple cream, fish oil, MSM, VitC, high protein diet, (sometimes reishi), (sometimes L-arginine)
I get instant, strong tingles after taking BO, should have done it earlier! I replaced white peony with reishi because it's not estrogenic, though I haven't thoroughly experimented on whether I react differently to WP and RS while on BO. My body temperature is normally 98.4 - 98.9. I've noticed that after a hot shower I immediately get strong growing pains, and when I set the AC too low, the tingles disappear almost simultaneously. So temperature definitely matters for BO. If your natural body temperature is low, simply wear more clothes! I did that and it worked for me.
  • Swanson BO 250mg, twice daily, 2 pills every time (I'm still experimenting on dosage, and will talk about it in a separate post)
  • BO nipple cream: keep it on for 12 hours
  • fish oil: 1g, twice daily
  • MSM: 1.5g, twice daily
  • VitC: 1g, after waking up
  • high protein diet: Mix protein powder with plain greek yogurt (30g protein in one cup), drink at least 1.5L water, plenty of fresh fruits for detox and HGH/IGF-1, limited carbs (low GI), wakame soup twice a week (supplement iodine)
  • L-arginine: newly added, not sure about its mechanism and effects yet

Here's a general summary of my journey so far. I will later post more about why I decided to add/take out some ingredients, and stuff I noticed/theories I had while experimenting with all the supplements. Please let me know what you think! Happy growth everyone Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

How much did the white peony make your eye lashes grow? Did you test this out by stopping taking it and seeing what happened multiple times or was this a one off observation?

What is your current chest-waist-hip measurements as well as height and weight? Do you have before and after measurements of your chest-waist-hip. 

Have you tried Maca or Fenugreek? Lots of people have experienced growth on Maca.

Hello everyone! I'm a lurker on this wonderful forum for a while now and you all have helped me so much with your experience and knowledge! In the past five months I've increased from a large C cup to a fitting F cup, and I'm still experiencing growing pains so I'd like to think there is more to come. I will share my journey

and document future progress in this thread.

About me: 23 yo/ 5'7/ 120lb/ Asian&European/ biological female. I'm moderately active (though not so much in quarantine), and have a slim build. My upper body looks slightly smaller in proportion to my lower body. I don't seem to experience estrogen dominance before I started NBE, but I suspect that my androgen levels are high (oily skin, hair loss, anxiety, etc.)

Measurements:

I reacted to PM after a few days and grew about 1.5 cm (could be temporary swelling), but it did have an effect on me. My breasts were tingly and heavy. It stopped working after 2 weeks, and even caused shrinking.

This program was pretty successful. I got some spotting symptoms while only on PM, so I thought the P:C ratio was wrong and incorporated PC. It worked wonders for me, and my breasts were so painful for an entire month I couldn't even touch them. The routine for this program is pretty simple:

• PM 250mg, twice daily
  • PC before bed
  • MSM 1.5g, twice daily
I incorporated these supplements one by one, to make sure that my body actually reacts to each one of them. Among all, I found white peony and MSM to be the most useful ones. Without white peony my eyebrows grew like wild grass, and MSM single-handedly brought a visible growth spurt in April. I've gained 6cm from this program, but when I reached 88-89cm I feel less tingling sensations and my progress slowed down a lot, so I switched program.

Current program: BO, BO nipple cream, fish oil, MSM, VitC, high protein diet, (sometimes reishi), (sometimes L-arginine)
I get instant, strong tingles after taking BO, should have done it earlier! I replaced white peony with reishi because it's not estrogenic, though I haven't thoroughly experimented on whether I react differently to WP and RS while on BO. My body temperature is normally 98.4 - 98.9. I've noticed that after a hot shower I immediately get strong growing pains, and when I set the AC too low, the tingles disappear almost simultaneously. So temperature definitely matters for BO. If your natural body temperature is low, simply wear more clothes! I did that and it worked for me.
  • Swanson BO 250mg, twice daily, 2 pills every time (I'm still experimenting on dosage, and will talk about it in a separate post)
  • high protein diet: Mix protein powder with plain greek yogurt (30g protein in one cup), drink at least 1.5L water, plenty of fresh fruits for detox and HGH/IGF-1, limited carbs (low GI), wakame soup twice a week (supplement iodine)

Here's a general summary of my journey so far. I will later post more about why I decided to add/take out some ingredients, and stuff I noticed/theories I had while experimenting with all the supplements. Please let me know what you think! Happy growth everyone Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Congrats! Your growth is amazing! ♡

Where did you get the White peony? I can't rind it online ?

(20-08-2021, 03:00 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

Hello everyone! I'm a lurker on this wonderful forum for a while now and you all have helped me so much with your experience and knowledge! In the past five months I've increased from a large C cup to a fitting F cup, and I'm still experiencing growing pains so I'd like to think there is more to come. I will share my journey

Measurements:

• PM 250mg, twice daily
  • PC before bed
  • MSM 1.5g, twice daily

You can find White Peony literally all over ebay and iherb.

(20-08-2021, 03:26 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(20-08-2021, 03:00 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

Measurements:

• PM 250mg, twice daily
  • PC before bed
  • MSM 1.5g, twice daily

You can find White Peony literally all over ebay and iherb.

which brand from iherb do you suggest or have experience ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon