Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry LARGE or EXTRA-LARGE CUPS

Hi guys, I am a newbie to the site and was about to purchase a noogleberry. The only problem is I cant find the right fit from the sizing chart.

Underbust: 38.5 inches

Bust: 41.5 inches

Most sites say that I am a 38C, and most of my bras are a 38C but I feel like in real life they just look like B cups. I emailed Lucy and have not heard a response yet. I am just wondering if I should get the large or the extra large cups?

Thank you to anyone that reads this :)

(15-05-2020, 06:44 PM)Bluelight Wrote:  Hi guys, I am a newbie to the site and was about to purchase a noogleberry. The only problem is I cant find the right fit from the sizing chart.
Underbust: 38.5 inches
Bust: 41.5 inches
Most sites say that I am a 38C, and most of my bras are a 38C but I feel like in real life they just look like B cups. I emailed Lucy and have not heard a response yet. I am just wondering if I should get the large or the extra large cups?
Thank you to anyone that reads this Smile

Extra Large

https://www.noogleberry.com/collections/...size-guide

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon