Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where do I even begin? [Advice/Suggestion very much appreciated]

I can't remember a time when I was confident about my breasts. They were smaller than a lot of girls in school and it only get worser when I went off to college. I have been teased endlessly about how small my breasts were in comparison to my frame. While I am short, I am by no means, "petite" or conventionally pretty. This meant I was always the DUFF. I grew up as being "average" in everything (including my breast size, 32B).

I am 23 years old now and moved on from being teased about my breast size but the aftermath is still there. I still see an insecure person in the mirror every morning. I'd like to change my appearance very much if it is possible. I have been reading and making notes from a lot of threads on this forum since I came to know of it, but I am still skeptical if I am even choosing the right program for me. I'd appreciate any help and support I can receive from you guys <3

A little background: I am 5'3", of Indian ethnicity, pear shaped (measurements: 32"-(28-29)"-41"). My periods are regular for the most part, except when I am extremely stressed. I am a little bit on the hairier side (don't know if its genetics or hirsutism). I suspect I have PCOS or estrogen dominance (hairy, hair fall, irregular periods when I eat carb heavy). I won't know for sure until I go for tests after the quarantine is lifted. I follow a vegetarian diet. I am willing to invest 2 hours/day to this journey.

My goals: Go up 3 cups without putting on weight or even lose some inches around my waist and hips (Can't afford to put on more inches to my hips, I knock over everything already) without animal products (that rules out BO). I am a bit on the fence with Collagen( I know it's an animal product. Please don't judge me).

Measurements:

Starting: 32B (32"-(28-29)"-41") - 65 kgs - 5'3"

My plan/program: 

1. Noogle(Kangzu) for an 1 hour everyday

2. Vitex through the month - 400 mg

3. Fenugreek (I take this already to help with digestion) - 600 mg

4. Herbal tea (Fennel + Mint + Ginger + Lemon + Hibiscus) - 2 cups

5. 200 mg Milk thistle for the five days I am on my period (I don't take any herbs during those days)

6. 1000mg EPO (Really needed for my acne)

5. High protein, High fat, Low carb vegetarian diet

Please do critic my program and let me know how I can improve it and I have a few doubts,

1. How do figure out how to cycle your program if your periods is all over the place?

2. Any opinions on trying Guggul (https://www.planetayurveda.com/library/kanchanar-guggulu/) for lymphatic system?

3. Is it okay to have coffee (<= 2 cups/ day)?

4. Any herbs you think I should add to my program?

5. <meta charset="utf-8">I am from India and I don't have access to Volufiline and half of other herbs discussed on this forum even if I wanted to try them. So, If there is anyone from India on this journey. I'd really like to connect or share your experience

6. When going for hormonal testing (there are several 'packages'). Which hormones are a must-include in the test?

7. Vegetarian collagen sources? I can not find a good resource on this..

8. Opinions(possibly even links) on losing weight while increasing breast size.

Again thank you so much for helping :D

PS: I am also aware a lot of people are starting out with much lesser than what I have. I am sorry in advance if I offended you..:)

bestest,

Nin

Hi Nin

Welcome and congratulations on your decision to give your girls some lovin!

I think the virus has knocked a lot of the wind out of the NBE sails, so dont get discouraged by the slow response.

I'm optimistic things will pick up again.

You covered a lot of ground and I'll answer what i can and let some others fill in the gaps.

Its a good choice to not take BO. Most people see growth in the rear and not the breasts, unless you use it in a massage oil.

As for Cycling, try this thread:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28874

Noogling is good, just remember not to over do it.

If it becomes uncomfortable take them off, massage and try again later.

It normally takes 200 hours before growth begins to stick, so dont become discouraged.

Personally I find that noogling several times a day is best. The thought is that your breasts are larger from the first session, so there is more breast in the domes for the second session.

Just my personal thoughts.

as for Guugal.. I have not experience with this product, but when a product cures as much stuff as they claim, I have serious doubts about what it will do except put money in the pocket of the seller.

2 cups of coffee should be OK but one would be better.

As for losing weight during NBE is tough since your trying to add fat and its tricky to get the new or re-distributed fat to land in your breasts.

Vixy had some success and this is her thread:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24820

And there is always massage..simple cheap and mostly effective.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

Missmadscientist has a large successful following. If you search for her you might have some inspiration.

One thing about noogling.. you may not see an increase in tape measurement, most of your growth will be in fullness.

Take pictures and measurements for your reference. This is important.

Happy growing!

Bobbi

Thank you so much for that! Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Hi.
A couple of suggestions/observations.
Fenugreek oil massage at night before bed. 
Too high Vitex might do the opposite and make you smaller. I’d go 80mg instead of 400mg.
For collagen msm/vit c. Also veggie broth instead of bone broth. 
Maybe try seed cycling for hormones. 
If you know when you ovulate note when in you’re cycle you ovulate. Might give you a hint to what your hormones are doing. 
Little bit of kelp salt for iodine?
Maybe borage oil instead of EPO. On the old BN boards the girls usually added borage oil with success .
That’s all I can think of for now

(18-05-2020, 04:53 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi.
A couple of suggestions/observations.
Fenugreek oil massage at night before bed. 
Too high Vitex might do the opposite and make you smaller. I’d go 80mg instead of 400mg.
For collagen msm/vit c. Also veggie broth instead of bone broth. 
Maybe try seed cycling for hormones. 
If you know when you ovulate note when in you’re cycle you ovulate. Might give you a hint to what your hormones are doing. 
Little bit of kelp salt for iodine?
Maybe borage oil instead of EPO. On the old BN boards the girls usually added borage oil with success .
That’s all I can think of for now

Thank you so much, Ella Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> . I have been reading a lot of your posts and learning a lot Smile

Hi and welcome!

About not having access to Volufiline etc, why don't you order that stuff online? I bought like half of the things I needed for my NBE journey from other countries.

Kind regards,

Koyasha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon