Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cautious: enlarged moles after herbal supplements

I used herbal supplements with minimal dosage and cycling for three or four months. The other day, I noticed several moles on my body had increased in size and became darker significantly. These moles had not grown for years. Now some of them look suspicious because of the size and shape,

If you have moles, be very cautious about hormonal herbs. I should have paid attention earlier... Now I quit my supplements  and hopefully these moles stop changing.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for my situation.

(11-05-2020, 06:38 PM)bosekk Wrote:  

I used herbal supplements with minimal dosage and cycling for three or four months. The other day, I noticed several moles on my body had increased in size and became darker significantly. These moles had not grown for years. Now some of them look suspicious because of the size and shape,

If you have moles, be very cautious about hormonal herbs. I should have paid attention earlier... Now I quit my supplements  and hopefully these moles stop changing.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for my situation.

Is it possible the moles are actually polythelial?  Look up the mammary crest and see if they fall on your milk lines...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon