Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone

Hi everyone,

I am taking advantage of the lockdown to ask a few things on the forum, my question is about Growth Hormone GH and IGF-1.

As you know I've had a few issues getting results with NBE due to having PCOS, I have recently gone through fertility preservation treatment as well.
So What I have done over the past few months it's to make every effort possible to get rid of the hormones I took for the treatment. I used, DIM, Vitex, milk thistle until my Oestro-dominance signs abated. I used to have terrible PMS, bloating, breast tenderness, etc, but this has massively reduced even lower than what it was before the fertility treatment. So I feel like I am in a better place to try NBE again.

Considering my age (37), I have concerns about GH which I am looking to increase during the 1st part of my cycle. So far, I have put the following game plan together:

- VitD3 Spray 3000u daily
- 30 mins of exercise/strength training daily
- Casein protein shake before bed
- Will go to the sauna 2/3 times a week once we are allowed again
- Do 12/14 hours intermittent fasting 2/3 times a week
- 4g MSM Daily
- I was also thinking of taking O.A.L. formula (amino acid)

https://www.amazon.com/Supplements-Tri-A...B0013OSU8Q

I have also developed an herbal approach: HOPS, Fenugreek, white peony, and vitex.
I am concerned about the GH at this stage, 

Late growers, do you have any recommendations? antler velvet, colostrum, what have you tried and has worked?

Thanks

hey ms hope. i just saw your post and noticed no one's replied, so, what the hell, i'm just going to ramble a bit.
lately, i've been familiarizing myself with GH secretagogues. in the past, i would do occasional fasts, exercise, take
GABA and sleep well to increase GH but the more i read about sarms (selective androgen receptor modulators),
e.g. ibutamoren, aka mk-677, aka nutrobal, the more i wanted to give it a try, so, i purchased some liquid mk-677.

i took 25 drops in some water just before bed ...roughly, 25mg, for 3weeks. i'm taking one week off, now, then, will
start again for another 3weeks. anyway, my nipples stayed sore to the touch, otherwise, i wasn't aware they were
sore. actually, they stayed a bit swollen and quite sore to the touch. i don't want to get out to far ahead of myself,
but, i think they may be helping with some breast growth, i mean, i'm really excited about it. i've read about it, mostly,
on body-building forums because there seems to be a dearth of information elsewhere. the body-building dudes
also complain of sore nipples and, they say it's due to excessive prolactin and they warn each other to be careful
because a moderate amount is good for GH and IGF-1 but more can cause breast buds to form and those guys are
really afraid of breast buds.

anyway, i thought you might find that interesting. also, regarding pcos, i've read that berberine helps with that. it's
an over-the-counter product in the herbs and vitamin section  ...it's all over amazon.

i took the mk-677 before bed because it increases appetite and i don't want to eat more. also, it encourages sleep.
some of the muscle guys said it made them feel a bit lethargic  ....hhmmm, yeah, maybe. good luck with your
program.

(19-04-2020, 04:50 AM)solome Wrote:  hey ms hope. i just saw your post and noticed no one's replied, so, what the hell, i'm just going to ramble a bit.
lately, i've been familiarizing myself with GH secretagogues. in the past, i would do occasional fasts, exercise, take
GABA and sleep well to increase GH but the more i read about sarms (selective androgen receptor modulators),
e.g. ibutamoren, aka mk-677, aka nutrobal, the more i wanted to give it a try, so, i purchased some liquid mk-677.

i took 25 drops in some water just before bed ...roughly, 25mg, for 3weeks. i'm taking one week off, now, then, will
start again for another 3weeks. anyway, my nipples stayed sore to the touch, otherwise, i wasn't aware they were
sore. actually, they stayed a bit swollen and quite sore to the touch. i don't want to get out to far ahead of myself,
but, i think they may be helping with some breast growth, i mean, i'm really excited about it. i've read about it, mostly,
on body-building forums because there seems to be a dearth of information elsewhere. the body-building dudes
also complain of sore nipples and, they say it's due to excessive prolactin and they warn each other to be careful
because a moderate amount is good for GH and IGF-1 but more can cause breast buds to form and those guys are
really afraid of breast buds.

anyway, i thought you might find that interesting. also, regarding pcos, i've read that berberine helps with that. it's
an over-the-counter product in the herbs and vitamin section  ...it's all over amazon.

i took the mk-677 before bed because it increases appetite and i don't want to eat more. also, it encourages sleep.
some of the muscle guys said it made them feel a bit lethargic  ....hhmmm, yeah, maybe. good luck with your
program.
Thanks babes, I haven't started my programme yet  but I WILL START SOON!

Hey I also have pcos.. it made me so insecure about a lot of things, excessive body and facial hair ofcourse, weight gain and very small boobs...

I have been on a the pill alot (diane) but decided to come off of it and start finding natural solutions, I really want to balance out my cycle and have bigger boobs

a full B is my goal (wouldn't mind more lol)

Anyway, update us with your results if you have any Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Hi not sure where lotus has gone Sad 
I’d avoid deer antler in our age bracket. I’d try colostrum , contrary to it possibly aiding in growth hormone many take supplementary to cancer treatment if not solely AS, due to immune boosting components. 
I’d add in fenugreek massage at night before bed to compliment what you are doing. Don’t dismiss fat distribution massage too irrespective of how how skinny you are. Bra wearing Over the years displaces breast tissue into your armpits. If I consistently (which I don’t silly me) push breast tissue from under arms back into the cup I gain half a cup size. 
Put sone omegas in there. Maybe borage too. A favorite on the old BN forum where they did well on simple programmes. 
More msm and vit c. You can actually take heaps of msm. RDIS are a crock. Just do it slowly. 
I was going to get more hydrolysed collagen but for monetary reasons I’ll use up my Great Lakes gelatin and msm .
Oh pectorals too. I’m inclined to take note of the Japanese fat distribution videos as they focus on pressure points for growth, just be nice to see a translated version.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon