Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First time trying herbs, opinions and advice on my program please!

Hi all, 
So after taking a years break from nbe I want to start again. Previously all I did was massage and use the bossom beauty pump. I was very religious about my routine which was putting heat on the breasts for 10 mins, massaging using isosensuals breast cream for 20-30 mins, then adding some extra virgin olive oil just to help the suction of the cups and I would sit there pumping every weekday night for at least 1.5 hours. I did this for a year. I can’t say that I grew but I do think that the pumping helped the shape of my breasts a little bit. They seemed more rounded out the sides rather than growth outwards if That makes sense. 
So this time I really want to try herbs, I’ve read so many good things about PM and a lot of people are having success with that. So here’s my proposed program

Vit c 500mg
Vit d 1000iu
Vit b complex 
Vit e 400iu
Cod liver oil 
Biotin 10,000ug
Collagen powder 14mg (wellgard)
PM 100mg (swansons with vit b6&b12) 
BC pill is gedarel (Each film-coated tablet contains 30 micrograms ethinylestradiol and 150 micrograms desogestrel.)

A bit about me: 
33 years old, no kids, I eat a very balanced and healthy diet and I work quite a physical job, I weigh 54kg/120Lbs, currently a 32a or 30b, I live in the uk. 

I’m going to start with 100mg of pm as I’ve read that you should only be taking twice your weight. Then perhaps after a month I’ll double my dose. I’ll cycle it so that when I’m on my week break with the bc and I’m on my period I’ll also stop the pm. I’m a bit nervous about trying herbs, I don’t want to mess with my hormones etc. But I want to at least try it and see if it can give me any growth. 
What do you think of my program? Do you think I need pc even though I’m on bc? 
Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

I am very surprised you didn't gain good success with your massage and pumping routine. The only thing missing from that program was drinking lots of water. Did you use the electric pump from Bosom Beauty? If not maybe you didn't apply enough pressure.

(03-03-2020, 07:11 AM)James98 Wrote:  I am very surprised you didn't gain good success with your massage and pumping routine. The only thing missing from that program was drinking lots of water. Did you use the electric pump from Bosom Beauty? If not maybe you didn't apply enough pressure.

Oh yes I drank lots of water, forgot to put that in above. Yes I used the electric pump from bosom beauty. I think the pressure was fine, I never pumped till it hurt but it was definitely giving me some amazing swelling! Bosom beauty has quite hard suction too, if you read other peoples experience with it some found it too much to handle. I thought it was great, especially compared to the noogleberry which I also tried. I wouldn’t mind going back to pumping with the bb actually, but it’s so time consuming! That’s why I’d like to try the pm. I’m going to order it anyway and start taking it when it arrives. See what happens.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon