Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs to drink or eat on food?

Is there any herb I can drink ( mix with water or tea) or is there any way of putting herbs on food to be able to get any effect?

(04-01-2020, 07:42 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  Is there any herb I can drink ( mix with water or tea) or is there any way of putting herbs on food to be able to get any effect?

Kinda, not really.  There are some minor tea recipes like bustea.  Drinking 2 cups spearmint tea a day with 5g dry spearmint per cup lowers androgens.  Fresh spearmint also goes nicely in fruit or berry salads, and then you would use 30-60g a day.  Fenugreek seeds are edible.  Soak in water for at least 4 hours, drain, rinse and snack on.  Or cook up in a dish with onions and spices.  Fennel is likewise a spice.  But the amount of fenugreek or fennel used as a seasoning is usually too little.  Ground flax seeds goes nicely in oatmeal, smoothies and so on.  Collagen powder is basically gelatin, but an entire recommended scoop would make a lot of jello.  It does dissolve easily in warm water such as tea or coffee.  The nutritious foods in my sig are very helpful, but should usually be combined with herbs or other methods.  High carb low fat vegan diets (low protein and whole foods) often grow multiple sizes after a year, especially if their diet was loaded with meat, protein powder or shakes before.  But something small you can toss on existing food by itself (and not also do more)? Not really.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon