Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey from AAAA to A, slowly growing program with very low BMI

(09-11-2019, 06:50 AM)Bonny Wrote:  Your inbox is full lovely, trying to reply to your pm x

I just cleared it. Could you send me again?

So I started BO routine again. I bought TCM BO from Tibetan princess. I made my own glycerine tincture and after 1 month I got 1 inch increase in my breast. I got breast tissues..

current measurements

over bust- 30 inch

Under bust- 24.5 inch

weight-37.5 kg

I dont know why I am not able to attach my pictures

(27-05-2020, 08:26 AM)Shifa Wrote:  

I dont know why I am not able to attach my pictures

I assume you are using the "New Attachment" and "Add Attachment" below the text window. Maybe the file is too large? Can you convert the file to jpeg format?

Hey!

I am wondering how you are managing to pump? When I was at a bmi of 14 I couldn't even wear a wired bra because it hurt, don't the domes hurt you when you pump?

If attaching your pics doesn't work, try uploading them to a site such as pic upload without creating an account

I am doing the same. I did it before. I don't why it not working.

I am using the small noogleberry dome. I am using one at a time to make sure I am not pumping my armpit veins..

https://ibb.co/WPFF1cc

I would like to know does my breast looks like an A cup?

(27-05-2020, 03:04 PM)Shifa Wrote:  

I would like to know does my breast looks like an A cup?

Congratulations on your progress. I would say closer to a B by appearance. However according to your measurements you should be C or D? Your under bust (ribcage) measurement taken immediately below your breasts?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon