Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone else into weight lifting and gaining muscle/strength

For a while i lifted weights and my confidence went through the roof. I loved getting stronger and I ate more so my boobs were still growing plus it helped strengthen my back

(03-11-2019, 09:49 PM)myevergrowingboobs Wrote:  For a while i lifted weights and my confidence went through the roof. I loved getting stronger and I ate more so my boobs were still growing plus it helped strengthen my back

I sooo should do that but i my back and hips are horrible, i always think I'll make it worst. And then theres the how of it all...is it something i can do at home? 4 babies have not been kind to my back, hips and stomach muscles, they look good but under the surface all shades of no good!

(04-11-2019, 05:06 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(03-11-2019, 09:49 PM)myevergrowingboobs Wrote:  For a while i lifted weights and my confidence went through the roof. I loved getting stronger and I ate more so my boobs were still growing plus it helped strengthen my back

I sooo should do that but i my back and hips are horrible, i always think I'll make it worst. And then theres the how of it all...is it something i can do at home? 4 babies have not been kind to my back, hips and stomach muscles, they look good but under the surface all shades of no good!
Yeah! I like doing heavy lifting but when I can go due to illness or depression I do it at home or try to do body weight. I will say I don’t have back or hip pain Sad

(04-11-2019, 05:06 AM)Bonny Wrote:  

Same here, it went painful after my first little one. I try to train with resistance bands, but it is so heavy, I only did it twice.. though I should make more time and do this regularly because it worked so amazing!!!

I put on a youtube workout and its like you have your own personal trainer...so awesome...but yeh with little toddlers around you theres little time to do such things.. Sad maybe in a year or 2 i have more me-time to really make it work.

I love doing 30 minute youtube Workouts. I try to do them every day.

Hi there !

Yeah...me into weight training badly .. I can't just live without it, lol  Wink

I started getting into weightlifting about June/July of last year and I loved it. I initially did it because I had a completely flat bum and wanted desperately to grow it lol, but I fell in love with it and actually started training my upper body as well. I was still in university and working a part time job so I couldn’t go as consistently as I wished but nevertheless I got pretty good results from it.

I only started going religiously since this January and then, Corona happened  :/. I’ve since been doing exercises at home with resistance bands and a pair of 10 lbs ankle weights that I purchased but it isn’t the same Sad. Now all the workouts seem too easy for me, I miss the gym so badly.

Do any of you girls have managed to grow a little bit of muscle with home workouts?

Are the gyms still closed where you live? They re-opened over here, but you can't shower and not even get changed. The only thing you're allowed to change are your shoes so this sucks. I don't have a car, so I would have to walk home all sweaty and eww lol.

I haven't managed to put on muscle doing home workouts, but I've googled this when the Coronavirus crisis started and there are people such as Arnie, Jamie Middleton and some crossfit fanatics out there who have good home workouts. I guess the reason I haven't succeeded in doing so is because I was never consistent with home workouts. I don't have a lot of space, so it's pretty much me in a corner working out, no fun, so I never did it for an extended period of time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon