Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this actually about hormone sensitivity

(03-11-2019, 03:30 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
(02-11-2019, 10:12 PM)Bonny Wrote:  
(02-11-2019, 12:08 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(02-11-2019, 09:49 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(02-11-2019, 08:49 AM)Shifa Wrote:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3823379/
I just had a a look at the same case study! 
What I found in this case there are lots of connections with other things than mere gene mutation, like both male female case study ( those with hormonal insensitivnes) insulin resistance!! Male was obese and female was low BMI. Two extremes of insulin resistance appearance! Also when they treated girl with estrogen no breast growth was reported! But she got some improvements with her multicystic ovaries! Unfortunately they did not treated her with progesterone! 
So what I conclude is low fat high carb diet is making us insulin resistance thereby estrogen insensitiveness! Also I had look at lots of before and after pictures of keto diet! All women got very nice breast compared to their previous picture!! So we need increase our fat intake and also decrease our bad carb/sugar.

Interesting, well i know am in a high complex carbs and high fat diet (ovo-vegetarian) and before some says 'protein' am all over that as well but i think all this diving into nbe a bit clueless may of been the biggest road block to my growth, i think i may of inadvertently desensitized my receptors and couple with low bmi. Too much E, too little hgh because was worried about it lowering weight further token mistakes of nbe. Shifa you had any booby luck?
Yes, primarily We all need to look at our diet. I am growing slowly with BO. I tried one month BO with progesterone cream. It seems working well! But I am not sure if is good or not. I remember Tibetan Princess used PC Cream. I grown at least one inch with BO. It seems like different growth from herb. It gives breast a good shape. That we are not able to measure with a tap. 

Also what my hypothesis on this estrogen resistance and NBE is; people having bit or successful growth with herb may be because receptors can sense this phytoestrogen ( even these are very less strong compared to our own natural hormone) than our own hormone. One reason might be receptors are already resistance with our too high oestrogen but they can attach to phytoestrogen! 
For people with A or bigger breast it might be easy for them to reach their goal than AA or AAA girls ( as you discussed in the thread ‘flat girl hint’).
That is why I feel my achievement is great, bcz I started from AAAA breast before 8 years ago, and now I am almost close to A. My BMI is still 14.8!! That is too low!

Well done you....wow BMI 14.8 i thought i was light at a 17, sometimes i feel i skip a meal and lose a kg, its hard to put it on when your low bmi. 

BO for me worked but not on right places obviously it was receptors at play; my hips, love handles, thighs and tummy grew very well (i was healthy bmi then) lol. See i think this is why its good for us all to communicate, so we can work things out. 

your theory may be right with phyto e vs oestrogen however may i also suggest it may be the xeno e more so then oestrogen? Thoughts, ive heard they fit receptors and do nothing while others say they cause issues?

Yeah, That is also possible! But, I dont know anyone here had growth only with DIIM. I want to try one month only with DIIM and anti-androgen.
I found this article in The science direct journal ( which is a very good journal) about hormone receptors.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agr...e-receptor

These can set as basic theory of NBE.
It says even very very low concentration if hormone can bind to the receptor and start it’s function. It activity only depends on the receptor not the hormone ( that may the herb is working as a NBE method). 
Next point is: number receptors are depends on the cells, it’s ageing. 
And many more to explore!

[url=https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/hormone-receptor][/url]

(03-11-2019, 06:56 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(02-11-2019, 12:08 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(02-11-2019, 09:49 AM)Bonny Wrote:  Interesting, well i know am in a high complex carbs and high fat diet (ovo-vegetarian) and before some says 'protein' am all over that as well but i think all this diving into nbe a bit clueless may of been the biggest road block to my growth, i think i may of inadvertently desensitized my receptors and couple with low bmi. Too much E, too little hgh because was worried about it lowering weight further token mistakes of nbe. Shifa you had any booby luck?
Yes, primarily We all need to look at our diet. I am growing slowly with BO. I tried one month BO with progesterone cream. It seems working well! But I am not sure if is good or not. I remember Tibetan Princess used PC Cream. I grown at least one inch with BO. It seems like different growth from herb. It gives breast a good shape. That we are not able to measure with a tap. 

Also what my hypothesis on this estrogen resistance and NBE is; people having bit or successful growth with herb may be because receptors can sense this phytoestrogen ( even these are very less strong compared to our own natural hormone) than our own hormone. One reason might be receptors are already resistance with our too high oestrogen but they can attach to phytoestrogen! 
For people with A or bigger breast it might be easy for them to reach their goal than AA or AAA girls ( as you discussed in the thread ‘flat girl hint’).
That is why I feel my achievement is great, bcz I started from AAAA breast before 8 years ago, and now I am almost close to A. My BMI is still 14.8!! That is too low!

Well done you....wow BMI 14.8 i thought i was light at a 17, sometimes i feel i skip a meal and lose a kg, its hard to put it on when your low bmi. 

BO for me worked but not on right places obviously it was receptors at play; my hips, love handles, thighs and tummy grew very well (i was healthy bmi then) lol. See i think this is why its good for us all to communicate, so we can work things out. 

your theory may be right with phyto e vs oestrogen however may i also suggest it may be the xeno e more so then oestrogen? Thoughts, ive heard they fit receptors and do nothing while others say they cause issues?

Yeah, That is also possible! But, I dont know anyone here had growth only with DIIM. I want to try one month only with DIIM and anti-androgen.
I found this article in The science direct journal ( which is a very good journal) about hormone receptors.

It says even very very low concentration if hormone can bind to the receptor and start it’s function. It activity only depends on the receptor not the hormone ( that may the herb is working as a NBE method). 

[url=https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/hormone-receptor][/url]

So, what should we do ?

and which should we focus on ?  (It's so difficult for me because of my poor English... Google translator is helpful. But I think it doesn't it correctly )

biggiwant
(03-11-2019, 06:56 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(02-11-2019, 12:08 PM)Shifa Wrote:  Yes, primarily We all need to look at our diet. I am growing slowly with BO. I tried one month BO with progesterone cream. It seems working well! But I am not sure if is good or not. I remember Tibetan Princess used PC Cream. I grown at least one inch with BO. It seems like different growth from herb. It gives breast a good shape. That we are not able to measure with a tap. 

We need to focus on how to improve our hormone receptors. They will get shut down when you have excess hormone. So the best thing might be detoxing your body. Change your diet. Maintain healthy BMI. Because when you get more cells on your breast you will get more receptors!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon