Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dear my ladies, This article says BO helps PCOS!! What do you think?

So you mean, there is “no” method NBE for pcos girls like me, right?

I am very sad.........

There is no method that is suitable for me.....

Nothing...

Isn’t Swanson’ BO safe?

(29-08-2019, 08:01 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  So you mean, there is “no” method NBE for pcos girls like me, right?

I am very sad.........

Nothing...

Isn’t Swanson’ BO safe?

You are a bit negative here biggiwant....There is no one method for anyone, you can try a LOT. You could try myo inositol as well, or bo if you take the previously explained at heart.... i did not say bo wouldnt work on pcos. Make up your mind and dont be sad, there are many possibilities out there?!
I only wanted to inform you about the possible risks of bo and the information said bo MIGHT be unsafe. It seems you are quite young and just want to jump into anything without a thought. Please dont rush this, there are many herbs, supplements and methods.

Think about what you want, I mentioned astaxanthin for your nipple hair? But you dont want to try it?

You get yourself in a position, where we cant advise you and you cant choose yourself...think about all aspects of life then pick a method that suits you..theres many options!
For example I love my life and I am quite hypochondric, that are personal decisions for me to not take bo.

Double post

(20-08-2019, 09:11 PM)AimDcups Wrote:  I take it too, less hair and acne but no benfits for my boobs

the only taking BO doesn't work at all, I heard.

I heard BO with pituitary glandular is effective.

(30-08-2019, 02:41 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  
(20-08-2019, 09:11 PM)AimDcups Wrote:  I take it too, less hair and acne but no benfits for my boobs

the only taking BO doesn't work at all, I heard.

I heard BO with pituitary glandular is effective.

I've been taking BO for almost 3 years, mostly for relief from perimenopause, but I have had some growth, as well. I just added the pituitary glandular and will be adding progesterone cream to the second half of my cycle. Everything works differently for different people. Some have success with herbs, some don't. Some have success with BO, some don't. Some have success with massage, others don't. You don't know how it will be for you until you try. If you're concerned about risks, speak to your physician or naturopath. Everything in life comes with risk (or so it seems); only you can decide if you want to take that risk and if it's ultimately worth it.

(29-08-2019, 08:12 AM)hannah Wrote:  
(29-08-2019, 08:01 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  So you mean, there is “no” method NBE for pcos girls like me, right?

I am very sad.........

Nothing...

Isn’t Swanson’ BO safe?

You are a bit negative here biggiwant....There is no one method for anyone, you can try a LOT. You could try myo inositol as well, or bo if you take the previously explained at heart.... i did not say bo wouldnt work on pcos. Make up your mind and dont be sad, there are many possibilities out there?!
I only wanted to inform you about the possible risks of bo and the information said bo MIGHT be unsafe. It seems you are quite young and just want to jump into anything without a thought. Please dont rush this, there are many herbs, supplements and methods.

Think about what you want, I mentioned astaxanthin for your nipple hair? But you dont want to try it?

You get yourself in a position, where we cant advise you and you cant choose yourself...think about all aspects of life then pick a method that suits you..theres many options!
For example I love my life and I am quite hypochondric, that are personal decisions for me to not take bo.

Thank you sooo much to say that

I don't know the day when I had had PCOS,
and I'm thin and have acne for a long life time.

I tried all method NBE because I desire to have big natural breasts
But nothing is seem to be effective to me , yet.

Thank you for your advise, and I will order astaxanthin, 

but, is it okay if I take it with BO and pituitary glandular?

My breasts respond to progesterone hormone. but if it goes down , they goes shrinkage too.
How should I do that? taking arginine for HGH? 
and I don't know whether my breasts respond or not...

(06-09-2019, 09:39 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  

I am very sad.........

Nothing...

Isn’t Swanson’ BO safe?

My breasts respond to progesterone hormone. but if it goes down , they goes shrinkage too.
I dont know if this is helpful but drinking 3 cups of green tea a day helps with lowering DHT(pcos, hair, acne) and promotes aromatase(more estrogen conversion from T, nice skin, potential boobie growth in conjection with other herbs/BO)

(06-09-2019, 10:02 PM)Boin Wrote:  

I am very sad.........

Nothing...

Isn’t Swanson’ BO safe?

I dont know if this is helpful but drinking 3 cups of green tea a day helps with lowering DHT(pcos, hair, acne) and promotes aromatase(more estrogen conversion from T, nice skin, potential boobie growth in conjection with other herbs/BO)

I don’t know BO’s taking method 
Can I take it in both of follicular and luteal phase?
And do I need to do it differently or not? 
I think progesterone cream doesn’t work for me
And vitex with BO isn’t good, right?

(15-09-2019, 06:04 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  

I am very sad.........

Nothing...

Isn’t Swanson’ BO safe?

I dont know much about vitex and prog cream, but i take BO from day 11/12-24, hope this helps

(15-09-2019, 06:57 PM)Boin Wrote:  
(15-09-2019, 06:04 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  
(29-08-2019, 08:12 AM)hannah Wrote:  You are a bit negative here biggiwant....There is no one method for anyone, you can try a LOT. You could try myo inositol as well, or bo if you take the previously explained at heart.... i did not say bo wouldnt work on pcos. Make up your mind and dont be sad, there are many possibilities out there?!

I dont know much about vitex and prog cream, but i take BO from day 11/12-24, hope this helps

There are some methods about taking BO time, I heard.
Some women are taking BO in both of follicular and luteal phase.
And the other are taking it in only luteal phase.

I confused...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon