Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to take PM

Hi this is Aggie!

Today, I just receive the PM, I would like to know when you take your PM, before meal or after meal or any specific time?

Thanks!

HI Aggie
I take my PM in the mid morning around 10. and then a second dose as late in the day as possible.
Right before bed is best.

Meals are not important

(13-08-2019, 02:50 PM)Happyme Wrote:  HI Aggie
I take my PM in the mid morning around 10. and then a second dose as late in the day as possible.
Right before bed is best.

Meals are not important

Thanks Happyme!

So you take 500 mg and two pills a day?
 Is it better for me to start with one pill with 500 mg?

Yes I would start slowly. 500mg should be plenty, till you see how your body reacts to it.

Bobbi

(14-08-2019, 06:00 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Yes I would start slowly. 500mg should be plenty, till you see how your body reacts to it.

Bobbi

Dear Happyme,

I did use 500mg for the past week and I am planning to have 1000 MG in the coming days!

(17-08-2019, 09:36 AM)aggie0915 Wrote:  
(14-08-2019, 06:00 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Yes I would start slowly. 500mg should be plenty, till you see how your body reacts to it.

Bobbi

Dear Happyme,

I did use 500mg for the past week and I am planning to have 1000 MG in the coming days!

Keep us updated on your results! I just received my PM in the mail today!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon