Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat deficient chest area

Hello everyone, 

I’ve read threads and threads of successful stories here and on other sites. I’ve noticed that women who already are B , C or bigger cups respond to any routine very quickly since they already have fat there and somehow they respond to the herbs/massage very differently.

With me, I have literally no fat in my upper half , a typical pear shaped body. My collarbones are very prominent even the ribs on my chest are visible and the fat never ever gets deposited on my chest area which is a big hinderance in NBE. 
Once I gained 14lbs and not even +1/2 cup increase. I am not sure if what I’m thinking Is correct or not but if it is, how can I go ahead with this?

Fenugreek oil massaged into your breasts will add fat. Main objection is maple syrup smell. It might absorb better and possibly smell better mixed with almond oil or aloe vera. Taking fenugreek pills will add fat all over your body, not just breasts.

There’s also volufilene or voluplus. I’m using that IsoSensuals Enhance cream that contains voluplus. I could be spending $30 on snake oil, but I’m trying whatever I can get my hands on that won’t interact negatively with the BO.

Someone posted on here about nutmeg oil for multiplying fat cells as well. Maybe that’s something to mix up with the fenugreek if you’re into essential oils.

Estrogens are blame about the pear body shape. Why you don't try progesterone USP cream during day 15 until day 21 of your cycle, as well you can eat cruciferous vegetables or DIM supplement to get rid of excess of estrogen, I can't remember if you're doing massages, but if not, it's important to introduce them into your routine, every zone in the body that is heated by massage, make the blood with nutrients come into it.

Check this link, there's information of every type of body and the possible endocrine imbalance
https://blog.bulletproof.com/body-type-hormones/

I have the same problem, 
I’m not pear shaped, my body shape is ok, good proportions BUT no boobs, i’m AA or less. 
If i gain weight i add fat all over my body (not just thights or booty) Except for my boobs! 

I think i have hight androgens BUT i dont know how to fix this s*it!

(24-05-2019, 04:31 PM)AimDcups Wrote:  I have the same problem, 
I’m not pear shaped, my body shape is ok, good proportions BUT no boobs, i’m AA or less. 
If i gain weight i add fat all over my body (not just thights or booty) Except for my boobs! 

your body seem like mine. Did you try Reishi extract?

(24-05-2019, 06:47 PM)Shifa Wrote:  

No, should i try it?

(08-06-2019, 10:52 PM)AimDcups Wrote:  

No, should i try it?
I have been taking it for 2 weeks and I do massage I can see some growth

How much are you taking? How often? Are you taking breaks in between?

(23-06-2019, 04:28 AM)maygra Wrote:  
(09-06-2019, 01:49 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
(08-06-2019, 10:52 PM)AimDcups Wrote:  

No, should i try it?
I have been taking it for 2 weeks and I do massage I can see some growth

How much are you taking? How often? Are you taking breaks in between?I checked my DHT and I found it is in normal range but still high. I take 2 capsules a day and I increased my calorie and I massaged daily and I could manage to get some fat on chest area

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon