Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Irritable and swollen glands

I’ve been using the greenbush program off and on for a month now. I have been experiencing some major irritability. I also have swollen glands in my arm pit. Did I sent myself into estrogen dominance? I have seen some growth from the herbs. Idk if I need to lower my doses or what. 

I’m a 34AA ??. My goal is to just fill a damn A cup. I’m not greedy lol. I’ve breastfed one baby. 

Are there any other AA girls out there that have had some success with NBE?

(18-04-2019, 05:26 PM)mlamm86 Wrote:  I’ve been using the greenbush program off and on for a month now. I have been experiencing some major irritability. I also have swollen glands in my arm pit. Did I sent myself into estrogen dominance? I have seen some growth from the herbs. Idk if I need to lower my doses or what. 

I’m a 34AA ??. My goal is to just fill a damn A cup. I’m not greedy lol. I’ve breastfed one baby. 

Are there any other AA girls out there that have had some success with NBE?

Hi!

I don't have super experience with herbs, but your symptoms recall me when I get some infections, like flu. Are you sure is not an infection that you got it? If you ruled this option out, maybe your system is overloaded with hormones and the mess is causing you adrenal fatigue. Lower the doses and, if it doesn't work, stop the program and restart with lower doses. Think about adding breast massages to your routine, it can make drain and focus your hormones in your breast, helping the growing. Deer massage with coconut oil works great.

*Sorry my English is not my native language.

Hi mlamm,

Swollen glands usually points to an infection, or an immune issue. I'd fix the infection first, btw...what exact herbs do you take?, are there any other underlying conditions?, or prescribed meds you take?.

Thank you ladies! I think it may just be hormonal overload. It feels different than when glands swell with infection. Sometimes I have a little red dot on the surface. I’m wondering if sweating out the fenugreek is irritating my skin. Who knows. Just a weird side effect lol. I stopped taking the herbs for a couple of days and the symptoms went away. I’d hate to start over because I’m getting some nice swelling! Ugh. Lol. 

Greenbush herbs are a mix of fenugreek, saw palmetto, and wild yam. Honestly, this is the first time I’ve had noticeable swelling from a “program.”

Hi, and welcome.

Take a look at this thread and you might find some useful tips.
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218
Bobbi

(19-04-2019, 01:57 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi, and welcome.

Take a look at this thread and you might find some useful tips.
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218
Bobbi

Thank you!!! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon