Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Deflated

Hello everyoneee
I observe deflation after noogleberry sessions. They look good and feel firm for a few hours but then go flat and they’ve never been like that. More flat than it was ever before with bigger areolas. My boobs were small but always lifted and firm. I am not sure if I’m doing something wrong. Help!!

(26-01-2019, 07:34 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  Hello everyoneee
I observe deflation after noogleberry sessions. They look good and feel firm for a few hours but then go flat and they’ve never been like that. More flat than it was ever before with bigger areolas. My boobs were small but always lifted and firm. I am not sure if I’m doing something wrong. Help!!

My guess is that you're using too much pressure, and the growth you see right after pumping is water weight that is easily lost. The kind of growth you want for long term gains is very slow, cellular growth. Try less pressure so that you still draw in fluids to help the cellular growth without stretching out the skin.

Hello, thank you for replying 
It actually makes sense. I don’t understand how much pressure is too much pressure. It doesn’t hurt, or cause any bruising at the pressure I work with. But I will lower the pressure, let’s see how it goes. Smile

(04-02-2019, 12:59 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  Hello, thank you for replying 
It actually makes sense. I don’t understand how much pressure is too much pressure. It doesn’t hurt, or cause any bruising at the pressure I work with. But I will lower the pressure, let’s see how it goes. Smile

How did it.go??? I Am brand new to nbe and about to invest in one of the cheaper Chinese pumps but my boobs are already very saggy and so I am worried

(01-02-2019, 08:53 PM)hakuna mytatas Wrote:  
(26-01-2019, 07:34 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  Hello everyoneee

My guess is that you're using too much pressure, and the growth you see right after pumping is water weight that is easily lost. The kind of growth you want for long term gains is very slow, cellular growth. Try less pressure so that you still draw in fluids to help the cellular growth without stretching out the skin.
Should our skin not stretch? How is that possible? How can our skin not stretch in the dome, there has got to be some stretching.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon