Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

(Acne) scars on face remedy

Hi everyone!

I have been getting HUGE break outs on my face since I started NBE... And I have a lot scars now (I get scars that are an even surface so no keloid or atrophic scar, but red/brownish mark). 

Does somebody have a remedy that worked for you?

On the internet I saw a few articles about lavender oil with a diffuser oil, because it is to strong to put it on your skin alone. Or rose hip oil also with a diffuser oil. Has anybody ever tried this?

(23-01-2019, 10:53 PM)Polly Wrote:  Hi everyone!

I have been getting HUGE break outs on my face since I started NBE... And I have a lot scars now (I get scars that are an even surface so no keloid or atrophic scar, but red/brownish mark). 

On the internet I saw a few articles about lavender oil with a diffuser oil, because it is to strong to put it on your skin alone. Or rose hip oil also with a diffuser oil. Has anybody ever tried this?

I remember surfer Joe saying tumeric oil, maybe he'll chime in.

I use blackseed oil, i dont suffer acne but i know its great for alot of skin conditions. And ive used it to clear alot of weird skin things up (generally combined with oregano oil, but that maybe too strong for your face).

There are ways to prevent them but getting rid of them is harder.

Diluted turmeric oil does work well on existing acne.  50:50 or more dilute in squalane is good.  Squalane is a very thin non-greasy oil so it works nicely for acne.  Any other oil could work ok for diluting too, though it won't be as thin.  I'm sure multiple other essential oils also work.  Tea tree oil is also popular.  But turmeric oil seems better than most including tea tree oil.  For prevention fish oil, whole seeds, and good nutrition in general, such as the foods in my first sig link.  Short term fish oil can make acne a little worse though.  Plus washing with soap and water of course, and benzyl peroxide.  Repeated peroxide may slow healing and so increase risk of scars though.  Moisturizing and fresh aloe may speed healing and reduce scars.

Once you have a scar there's not too much you can do yourself AFAIK.  You may need dermatologist treatments that basically burn off layers of skin chemically or with lasers.  A weaker form of chemical treatment is glycolic acid.  That you can do yourself, but I'm not sure how its effectiveness compares to the professional treatments.

Did you do a hormone test before starting nbe to see where you were at?

You said post starting nbe you got the scars so what hormones have you been raising that’s got you where your at now?

I’d say stop what your doing and since the scars are recently acquired hopefully they will fade ...

I mean I acquired scars through noogling but they faded as they were newly acquired

Thank you Bonny, surferjoe and Ella for your information, I really appreciate it and I will look into it!!

I am a big fan of Aloe fresh from garden cut and squeeze from the stalk. Hope you find something that works for you.  Smile

(25-01-2019, 06:23 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Did you do a hormone test before starting nbe to see where you were at?

You said post starting nbe you got the scars so what hormones have you been raising that’s got you where your at now?

I’d say stop what your doing and since the scars are recently acquired hopefully they will fade ...

I mean I acquired scars through noogling but they faded as they were newly acquired

No unfortunately I didn't, I tried... It is only possible if you have a 'good' reason :"(...

I did the Missmadscientist program. Created the exact environment like Missmadscientist; became veg but sometimes fish (but no BC). For two months I only got like one pimple in my luteal phase. But during christmas in my third month of this program I ate like salmon, tuna and oysters for 5 days straight and unhealthy food. Straight after suddenly pimples all came. All in my chin, upperlip area and it seemed as if a ingrown hair was causing the pimples. (Before NBE I have always had visible hair on my upper lip and a little bit on my chin).

Now I have stopped for almost 3 weeks with the program and so much fish, but then i noticed long hair on my cheeks in the 'beard' area in the face, as if I got a lot of extra testosterone all of the sudden.. But only a few pimples are coming through (What is still weird too me because before NBE I only got maybe one pimple in 3 months, but also chin or upperlip area).

First I thought hormonal acne because of estrogen dominance. After I stopped with the program and saw the hairs I thought maybe the zinc in fish caused soooo much testosterone overflow??? 

Sorry Ella very long message. I was letting my whole train of thoughts go (I don't know if you say it like this lol). 
If you or someone else may know what may be going on, please let me know Big Grin

(25-01-2019, 10:23 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I am a big fan of Aloe fresh from garden cut and squeeze from the stalk. Hope you find something that works for you.  Smile

I heard a lot of nice things about aloe, thank you bustybride!

(25-01-2019, 10:55 PM)Polly Wrote:  
(25-01-2019, 10:23 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I am a big fan of Aloe fresh from garden cut and squeeze from the stalk. Hope you find something that works for you.  Smile

I heard a lot of nice things about aloe, thank you bustybride!

No problem girl!

(23-01-2019, 10:53 PM)Polly Wrote:  Hi everyone!

On the internet I saw a few articles about lavender oil with a diffuser oil, because it is to strong to put it on your skin alone. Or rose hip oil also with a diffuser oil. Has anybody ever tried thi
For the scars, not acne, you can try dermarolling, it's natural, chemical free, but not completely pain free, more of a discomfort, scratching your skin, you're basically rolling needles on your  skin, but not sharp, pointy sewing type of needles.  It's recommended to use retinol on your skin for a few weeks first to prepare it, then use an oil afterwards. Whatever you use will be absorbed better. They are really good, also help with collagen production in the skin. though it can take about 3 months, like most things. You can buy one online, just be careful not to buy one that is too long. You can also try buying a product with a high percentage of snail mucus in it. It's very healing for scars. Usually korean stores sell them, you can find them online.  Your skin will also need nutrients to heal itself, so have a healthy diet, clean your body inside, which at first your body may find uncomfortable, but afterwards, it will thank you for i t! Vitamin C is also excellent for the skin. Stress can be a trigger for acne, try to relax.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon