Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2019: year of the C cup

(14-01-2019, 06:08 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Sounds like a great start so far! Wishing you all the best luck!!

thank you! <3

(13-02-2019, 02:42 PM)AimDcups Wrote:  Hey, how many time to feel tingles and breast discomfort? 
I haven’t pain right now...

sorry for the late reply, when i first started taking the pills it was an almost constant ache, sometimes nothing, sometimes it actually hurt! now im in my 5th month of BO and i hadn't felt growing pains very much for awhile despite upping my dose to 1g (my current dose) however i must say i haven't been taking my (ideally) daily protein shake and applying nipple cream until now (while also skipping msm and GABA somedays) Sad now that i am fully committing to these four things i have my growing pains back!

hello everyone, it has been a little more than 5 months since i last made a proper update, im very sorry about this Sad  i don't even know where to begin honestly!

i slowly raised my dose of BO to 1g within the last 5 months, and was taking 1g until before my last cycle when i felt as if 1g and two pituitary pills was too much for me right now, it made me feel lightheaded and hot after i took it which worried me so this month i took 750mg and one pituitary pill only. also. to my absolute dismay, i didn't have the resolve to apply my nipple cream continuously until my last (fifth) cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!

i now strongly believe BO nipple cream, protein and collagen are essential for great bovine ovary results, why? i had my 1-month break during this time. when i was ready to begin my fourth cycle on BO my breasts went back to looking like they did before i started, i was so disappointed i couldn't even bring myself to measure myself as i was scared of what i would see. i feel as if i may have retained at least some growth but i can't be sure, unfortunately. anyway, my fourth cycle on BO begins and i force myself to drink protein shakes and apply the nipple cream when i could. by my fifth cycle, i was extremely strict with the nipple cream and i had gotten all my growth back and more! more on that growth later Wink

i feel like i need to add a more potent anti-androgen to my routine (what do you guys think of saw palmetto?) before i raise my dose again as i've had 3 side effects im not really a fan of: hair loss, acne and body hair growth. even though these three side effects are proof BO is truly putting me back into full-blown puberty i still despise it
this is my current routine:

morning:

1x kelp
1x vitamin D
1x fish oil
optional(?) pro-biotic
maca root powder with honey (days 1-12) im feeling results from this!! my boobs ache and hurt sometimes and my growth seems to be more permanent than before <3

before bed:

1x GABA (3g)
1x MSM (5g)
3x bovine ovary (days 12-28)
1x pituitary gland (days 12-28)

nipple cream and covers applied at 8am, 4pm and before bed on days 12-28. i drink green tea any time of my cycle, white peony on weeks 2-4 and spearmint only on week 4 to clear up excess testosterone, i take reishi powder on weeks 2-4 too.

and since it's been so long since i last posted an update have to post some progress pictures too! here is myself in two more varied angles on the 8th day of my current cycle:

i tried a straight-on shot many times but due to the lighting in my house, it makes my breasts look very wonky Angry  my left breast has different fat placement to my right and thus makes it looks like it rests higher on my chest while also being perkier/flatter. but it also looks bigger in circumference! i hope by growing more and more the asymmetry will become less and less.

about my growth: 

as of the 28th of january i had a 87.5cm underbust (starting bust was 85-86cms.) as of the 9th of june (7th day of my cycle,) i have grown 1.5cms to 89cm! i believe this is 2.5-3.5cms gained altogether. Blush  even though my rate of growth has been pretty good so far im still very serious about being able to keep it so im updating my routine again! this is what i had in mind for my 7th cycle on BO:

morning:

1x kelp
1x vitamin D
1x fish oil
optional(?) pro-biotic
1x HMB (1g)

afternoon:

1x HMB (1g)
1x saw palmetto (days 12-28)

before bed:

1x GABA (3g)
1x MSM (5g)
1x HMB (1g)
1x collagen (18g) (days 1-12)
1x MK-677 (10mg)
3x BO (days 12-28)
1x pituitary gland (days 12-28)
1x protein shake (days 12-28 due to hormones in full cream milk)

i am adding zhi mu extract, grapeseed oil, bladderwrack extract and hyaluronic acid cream to my massage oil (something im ashamed to admit to not be using almost at all until my last cycle, DON'T skip your daily massage people!!!!!!!!) once they arrive. i also intend to apply progesterone cream on days 12-26 of my cycle as some of my symptoms point to possibly low progesterone but since im almost 19 im not sure if it would be very effective to do so? my most recent hormone panel test came back optimal with slightly low estrogen (which i found odd but i also can't say what day in my cycle i was on either ://)

all opinions and/or advice would be extremely appreciated!!!!

Hi Synastry,
Your breast look really lovely!
 I cant offer too much on your program, but I can suggest using Red Reishi instead of Saw Palmetto.
I find it works much better.
I use the extract from Hawaii Pharm.
Thanks for the details on your progress, its worth its weight in gold! and I wish you continued success!
Bobbi

I’m popping in from the men’s side, because things are slow over there. I’m on vacation & I need something new to read. Haha. While Saw Palmetto is an AA, mint tea, for me, is a *very* strong AA. SP will give results, but Lotus has told us genetic males many times that Red Reishi Mushroom stops DHT better than any other AA. TBH, I'm not even sure that’s an issue for genetic females, but Spearmint Tea has been shown to have significant effects for women with Hirsutism. I’m on vacation, so I went in search of spearmint tea. All I could find was a blend of peppermint & spearmint. Now peppermint is an AA too, but spearmint is supposedly stronger. I say this as I did buy the blend, and by the time I drank my 2nd cup of tea, (I add it to my daily green tea), I could already notice a significant effect. Personally, I like the ease of mint tea as an AA. I still get the effects of an AA, w/o having to swallow more pills. Adding it to my green tea is so much easier. TBH, the peppermint & spearmint blend tastes much better with green tea, than green tea with spearmint alone. Good luck.

(11-06-2019, 02:03 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Synastry,
Your breast look really lovely!
 I cant offer too much on your program, but I can suggest using Red Reishi instead of Saw Palmetto.
I find it works much better.
I use the extract from Hawaii Pharm.
Thanks for the details on your progress, its worth its weight in gold! and I wish you continued success!
Bobbi
thank you very much! i didn't know hawaii pharm makes red reishi extract as well, they seem to offer almost everything! thank you again Bobbi :>

(11-06-2019, 02:49 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’m popping in from the men’s side, because things are slow over there. I’m on vacation & I need something new to read. Haha. While Saw Palmetto is an AA, mint tea, for me, is a *very* strong AA. SP will give results, but Lotus has told us genetic males many times that Red Reishi Mushroom stops DHT better than any other AA. TBH, I'm not even sure that’s an issue for genetic females, but Spearmint Tea has been shown to have significant effects for women with Hirsutism. I’m on vacation, so I went in search of spearmint tea. All I could find was a blend of peppermint & spearmint. Now peppermint is an AA too, but spearmint is supposedly stronger. I say this as I did buy the blend, and by the time I drank my 2nd cup of tea, (I add it to my daily green tea), I could already notice a significant effect. Personally, I like the ease of mint tea as an AA. I still get the effects of an AA, w/o having to swallow more pills. Adding it to my green tea is so much easier. TBH, the peppermint & spearmint blend tastes much better with green tea, than green tea with spearmint alone. Good luck.

oh i see  Tongue  i also enjoy a spearmint and green tea blend! while i have been taking spearmint i feel as if it isn't very effective for me though but it may just be a low-quality product. DHT is definitely a huge problem for genetic females as it causes hair loss and is simply a stronger androgen than plain old testosterone, which is why im so keen on taking any anti-androgens i can get my hands on Sad  my ring fingers are longer than my index (high testosterone exposure in the womb) so i think anti-androgens are extremely important for my success, my body was so athletic and masculine before i started BO. i think i will buy a different spearmint tea soon and try it out again, thank you for the insight!

hi all! it's been a month since i last checked in, i only realized recently that i may have been a tad short-sighted with naming this thread. at the end of 2019 i will be making a new thread to track and share my progress, my goal size is no small feat after all! i am currently on the 9th day of my cycle and 2nd rest month  Smile

im disappointed to say that i slacked off on my protein, nipple cream, MSM and GABA yet again. i am now exercising 3 days a week starting two days ago to incentivize drinking my protein shakes, i do wish i could mix GABA and MSM into it but it was disgusting the last time i tried it
as for my measurements, i believe i have shrunk 0.5-1cm. i may shrink even more as my rest month continues  Sad i know this is 100% my fault as i haven't been proactive enough with my whey protein, nipple cream and smoking habits, but still, this is quite surprising to me as i feel i have grown a considerable amount in the past 3 months.

on the bright side, i am so excited for my saw palmetto, HMB, collagen, grapeseed oil, zhu mu and bladderwrack extract to arrive!! i have a really good feeling about my next 3 month BO cycle.

Well its good you know all the reasons your not growing, so all you have to do is stick with the plan.
I'm very happy to see your still checking in! Thats a big plus. Too many start NBE with lots of excitement, find they just dont get DD's in a month and disappear.

I take MSM via capsules and its tasteless. You might want to try that.
Also Vit C is an MSM booster. I find just eating an orange a day is all I need.

Lots of times your breasts will be getting fuller and you'll not see the tape changing numbers. That may be what your experiencing, and why I say to take pics and measure, because one of them will be lying to you Smile .

Dont give up
Bobbi

Hi,

Grapeseed oil inhibits aromatase (google grapeseed oil inhibits aromatase)...meaning it lowers total body estrogens. When you lower estrogens what hormone prevails?....exactly, Testosterone (so this is going in the wrong direction). I can see using grapeseed oil perhaps if you have estrogen dominance, then it might make sense.

Testosterone is a precursor to aromatase, in fact estrogen comes the conversion of T to E.
The aromatase protein has 9 different coding regions, the important thing to remember here is that the aromatase protein (expression) is identical across all tissue types regardless of the promoter used....but, the pathway it takes to these 9 different coding regions is a big deal, meaning the difference between healthy disease free Breast growth vs. Breast cancer.

The I.4 exon region is low expression pathway of aromatase in subcutaneous tissue...we want to utilize this pathway for healthy breast growth.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3286233/

L. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon